Week 3: New Orleans Saints at Carolina Panthers

James

I'd like to see at least 4 scores that the offense earns, as in, drives that don't start within their 40 yard line. And by scores I just mean offensive drives that end in points. The offense is honestly a little worrisome with how they've played, but I really think a lot of it falls on the line not gelling (at least not yet.) We really need this to be a "get right" game. I say...27-17 Carolina. 

I am in the minority but I'm not concerned by the offense. Not yet, anyway.

Not trying to make excuses for Cam, but the passes he has missed haven't been high like his usual issue. It's mainly been him just throwing to the wrong spot or too far, as if he's still out of sync. I don't think that will last. Plus our offense starts slow every season. As long as Cam stays healthy, I think we will be okay. 

Plus, I think people overlook that the Bills simply had a good defense that was really familiar with what we did on offense.

If we struggle today on offense though, it will be time to panic. I'm kind of nervous about the game. We can't let a Brees-led offense hang around like we let the Bills.

This loss was 100% on newton

Besides the 3 picks he also had two recovered fumbles and another pass that should have have been a pick

He's missing easy throws even with a clean pocket and wide open receivers.. he's making bad decisions.. in the last pick he forced a ball into defenders when he had a receiver just to the right that was alone 

He is playing awful so far this year.. maybe he still didn't recover from injury... maybe this is who he is and they should just let him play his traditional style (running a lot and taking hits).. perhaps it is better to have a few great years from him than several years of mediocrity

anyway, either cam shows up to play or this team is going nowhere

atrocious showing on both ends. D got carved up but the O was predictably horrible and after losing KB we had nothing. Cam is looking even worse this year and I honestly dunno what can be done to correct it. things wont get easier next week and with 5 more games against our division unless the O dramatically improves it's not going to go well

Archived