Mafia Rules and Registration/Discussion Thread

bucsfan333

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:
58 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Don’t have time 

okay, post em up unless the hidden things should stay hidden

in that case, pm it to me and i will host it as it lies (sometime afrer bcbs game)

I hope scoundrel host, tbh. Its always fun to get new host with new perspectives. 

1 hour ago, Scoundrel said:

I’m going to post my Predator game roles I created and want to hear some opinions. Blue and I talked about it long ago and he was right that the hidden mechanics would be very hard to track. I think I was over zealous. I will never host so wanted to just see what some thought. Ready? 

If you really want I'll host/cohost it for you. Would be kinda fun to host someone else's game

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

If you really want I'll host/cohost it for you. Would be kinda fun to host someone else's game

oh definitely pick nacho

(but after undertale, mind you)

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Trying to pull a Neil Gaiman with a Terry Pratchett work? 

i once hosted a game where they voted me off as host, and matts had to be the backup host without being told the roles or who was scum. I trust scoundrel over the crap that come outta my brain.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

i'd definitely play that

i worked some on undertale mafia but the nsfl & other projects keeps me pretty busy atm

oh

Don't know if it'd be any time soon. But it's something I started years ago and have always wanted to finish and host.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

i once hosted a game where they voted me off as host, and matts had to be the backup host without being told the roles or who was scum. I trust scoundrel over the crap that come outta my brain.

that was without a doubt the worst game of mafia i ever played. so ... thanks for that. kinda.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

jesus

29 pages.

That has to be a record. @Malfatron

not sure why the players would vote out the host.

I got killed day 1 on page 16, and the rest of the game was played out in 13 pages, hosted therefore blindly by @Matts4313

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/36775-choose-your-own-character-mafia-game-game-over-town-and-matts-win/page/16/

• Like 1