The Amazing Race Season 2! Josh and Boyle win!!

bcb1213

Final challenge.  Find the quotes 

For this challenge you have four categories.  Movies, video games music and random 

You are both on equal footing as the finals to the amazing race is just that a race.  When you are finished you must post your answers in this thread.  That way no one can question who was first 

The first team to submit with all of the answers correct will be our winner.  Note if the other team answers, do not give up, they may have gotten one wrong. This happened last season.  Instructions for each section appear before the category 

Category one movies :  for this category you must give me the movie and the actors name who said the quote, not the character 

1.  “It's a small world when you've got unbelievable **** Roy.”

2.  Oh, there are so many slots you don't know where to begin!

3.  To me it doesn't matter what you did.  When I hang you, I'll get no satisfaction from your death  It's my job.  I hang you in red rock, I move onto the next town.  I hang someone else there 

4.  You're making me beat up grass

5.  I love this place at night. The stars... there's no right or wrong in them. They're just there.

Part two video games 

For this section you must give me the name of the video game character and name of the video game 

1.  What is a man? A Miserable little pile of secrets!”

2.  War is where the young and stupid are tricked by the old and bitter into killing each other.”

3.  “A man chooses; a slave obeys

4.  Reliance upon others is a weakness for the strong but strength for the weak. Wisdom and balance lie in knowing your nature over time

5.  Even in dark times, we cannot relinquish the things that make us human

Section three songs :  

For this section I will need the song and band/singer name 

1.    Doesn’t have a point of view / Knows not where he’s going to / Isn’t he a bit like you and me?

1.    Doesn’t have a point of view / Knows not where he’s going to / Isn’t he a bit like you and me?

2.  You were there by my side

Always down for the ride

But your joy ride just came down in flames

'Cause your greed sold me out in shame

Let's face all our fears

Come out of the shade

Let's burn all the money, absolve all the lies

And wake up unscathed

4.  Well I stumble my way down to the local bar

Where I saw the devil in my glass

The bartender told me you it's time to go

I told him that he could lick my sack

5.  will not forsake

The colors that you bring

The nights you filled with fireworks

They left you with nothing

Section four random 

For this section I need to know who said the quote.  It is either a celebrity or someone on a forum(forum username is fine for the latter) 

1.  I’m not anorexic. I’m from Texas. Are there people from Texas that are anorexic? I’ve never heard of one. And that includes me."

1.  Be that as it may, Gore should be in for consistency's sake. Maybe not 1st ballot, but the ability to produce at a high level for a long time has gotten a lot of guys in who were never all-world. Tim Brown, Andre Reed, Art Monk are other examples.

1.  love giving the golden shower. I've done it before in the shower. It's, like, so sexy."

1.  wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

1.  Running on addy, red bull and tobacco. 8 hours down, 4 1/2 to go. Then bar time

Edited by bcb1213

Just now, bcb1213 said:
  1.  “It's a small world when you've got unbelievable **** Roy.” Kingpin - Bill Murray

2.  Oh, there are so many slots you don't know where to begin! Beavis and Butt-head Do America - Cloris Leachman

3.  To me it doesn't matter what you did.  When I hang you, I'll get no satisfaction from your death  It's my job.  I hang you in red rock, I move onto the next town.  I hang someone else there Hateful Eight - Tim Roth

4.  You're making me beat up grass Guardians of the Galaxy - Bradley Cooper

5.  I love this place at night. The stars... there's no right or wrong in them. They're just there. Platoon - Willem Dafoe

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:
  1.  What is a man? A Miserable little pile of secrets!” Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - Dracula

2.  War is where the young and stupid are tricked by the old and bitter into killing each other.” Grand Theft Auto IV - Niko Bellic

3.  “A man chooses; a slave obeys Bioshock - Andrew Ryan

4.  Reliance upon others is a weakness for the strong but strength for the weak. Wisdom and balance lie in knowing your nature over time Thief II - Garrett

5.  Even in dark times, we cannot relinquish the things that make us human Metro 2033 - Khan

Doesn’t have a point of view / Knows not where he’s going to / Isn’t he a bit like you and me? Nowhere Man - Beatles

You were there by my side

Always down for the ride

But your joy ride just came down in flames

'Cause your greed sold me out in shame Christina Aguilera - Fighter

Let's face all our fears

Come out of the shade

Let's burn all the money, absolve all the lies

And wake up unscathed Something Human - Muse

4.  Well I stumble my way down to the local bar

Where I saw the devil in my glass

The bartender told me you it's time to go

I told him that he could lick my sack Whiskey's Gone - Zac Brown Band

I’m not anorexic. I’m from Texas. Are there people from Texas that are anorexic? I’ve never heard of one. And that includes me." Jessica Simpson

Be that as it may, Gore should be in for consistency's sake. Maybe not 1st ballot, but the ability to produce at a high level for a long time has gotten a lot of guys in who were never all-world. Tim Brown, Andre Reed, Art Monk are other examples. Starless 

love giving the golden shower. I've done it before in the shower. It's, like, so sexy." Ricky Martin

wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel. GongKong

Running on addy, red bull and tobacco. 8 hours down, 4 1/2 to go. Then bar time Ragnarok

22 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

5.  will not forsake

The colors that you bring

The nights you filled with fireworks

They left you with nothing

Stuck in a Moment You Can’t Get Out Of - U2
(forgot this one)

Edited by daboyle250