The Amazing Race Season 2! Josh and Boyle win!!

bcb1213

19 hours ago, TedLavie said:

alright I can be available at 6pm sharp until Thursday @Shady Slim @bcb1213 but not much after since it's midnight my time (and I think earlier isn't an option for Shady)

in terms of times ted can do i can do 6pm est wednesday and 6pm est thursday using american times; hopefully josh and daboy can be there too to get their *** beat by la squadra delle internazionali

6 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

in terms of times ted can do i can do 6pm est wednesday and 6pm est thursday using american times; hopefully josh and daboy can be there too to get their *** beat by la squadra delle internazionali

be ready to get your little foreign butts kicked

Damn, it looks like all of my tribe made the final. Ted, my #1 pick. Hosted by BCB, which was Teds #1 pick. Teamed with Shady, whom I am paying off to ensure our win. VS Josh, my #4 pick and his alt account Daboyle, my informant in @swoosh's tribe.

This game coming up all Matts. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Damn, it looks like all of my tribe made the final. Ted, my #1 pick. Hosted by BCB, which was Teds #1 pick. Teamed with Shady, whom I am paying off to ensure our win. VS Josh, my #4 pick and his alt account Daboyle, my informant in @swoosh's tribe.

This game coming up all Matts. 

We don't accept this endorsement from Cowboy trash.

--DaJoshyle

• Like 1