Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

16 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Great, I was secretly unlikely allies aligned for the sole purpose if you ever had tried to kill me.....but until then, the only factual in game piece of information anyone had from the host was that Diego Cruz was Westen aligned.   Players trying to say that was not the case because they wanted it to be so won't make it so

you had your chance on D6 and did not take that shot......just like the first 4/5 nights you could have and did not.  If you had,, then that part would have played out....since you did not take that shot, then it is as if it never existed

@squire12

the bolded

only town or mafia trying to make you look bad was saying your role didnt match.

also, im not sure where the comments about our hits came from. Nobody thought we could convert you even, so we wouldnt hit you for that reason.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

@squire12

the bolded

only town or mafia trying to make you look bad was saying your role didnt match.

@Heimdallr said it did not match, Orca, Forge, Pickle, Touch, wolf I think.  Most were scum (I viewed touch as town).  

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

also, im not sure where the comments about our hits came from. Nobody thought we could convert you even, so we wouldnt hit you for that reason.

The only way the hidden element would come into play....and my character being unlikely allies would have been through a hit attempt.   Since that did not happen, it is like that piece never existed.   Pickle was insinuating that my character was actually unlikely allies, that would have been true, had I been hit and converted.  Since that did not happen, then that was not the case.

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Pickle was insinuating that my character was actually unlikely allies, that would have been true, had I been hit and converted.  Since that did not happen, then that was not the case.

it doesnt matter

unlikely allies are town. theres no distinction

you were basically town that we could convert. it was likely hidden so it wouldnt be easy to convert both of you

Edited by Malfatron

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

it doesnt matter

it matters to some that it needs to fit there view of how the game should have been set up with alignments

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

unlikely allies are town. theres no distinction

you were basically town that we could convert. it was likely hidden so it wouldnt be easy to convert both of you

agreed on both.