Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Here is my issue. Rags has been softing the mojito invests a while...when he comes out with 2 potential clears, bam he is dead. Its cause 1 of those 2 were scum imo. So you or Mookie

rags said he was very confident about squire being clear, and only somewhat confident about mookie

Just now, The Orca said:

Here is my issue. Rags has been softing the mojito invests a while...when he comes out with 2 potential clears, bam he is dead. Its cause 1 of those 2 were scum imo. So you or Mookie

I am westen aligned.  I think scum killed rags because he was an investigator.   I am willing to trust the mookie invest for today.

Just now, Heimdallr said:

rags said he was very confident about squire being clear, and only somewhat confident about mookie

I'm pretty confident it's Mookie, but there could be some funny business with his invest like all townsided or something 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I am westen aligned.  I think scum killed rags because he was an investigator.   I am willing to trust the mookie invest for today.

Then vote Pickle. Thats who Rags wanted to vote. He had as good a reason as anyone to kill him.

Just now, The Orca said:

I'm pretty confident it's Mookie, but there could be some funny business with his invest like all townsided or something 

Mookie has a violent past. To me, that sounds like a criminal, but I don't know if any town aligned characters have violent pasts.

here are my speculations on players that would have made no move

counselor -- very well could be lying on the no alignment cop with daboyle being dead

matts - PGO, he does not go anywhere, no move to submit

squire - passive ability

touch - speculating he did not

malf - odd night

wolf - 1 shot lightning rod

slappy - claimed passive

orca - claimed passive

• Like 1