2 Round Mock Draft (WITH TRADES!)

jetskid007

4 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

the next 7 or so receivers after the big 3 are entirely fluid. Aiyuk is more bottom of the top 10 receivers for me. So to me that's a round early. 

To you, and again, I really don’t care what you think. Sorry. 

30 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

So you posted a mock to not get opinions? 

I posted a mock to see if my predictions fall in line with what each fanbase’s respective team would conceivably do in order to compare how accurate I ultimately am; appeasing people isn’t my goal (most fans are not thrilled with every one of their teams picks every year as it is). I’ll take some of the constructive feedback, do more research, and make a new one right before the draft.

2 hours ago, Danish49ers said:

Wouldn't mind theses picks and trade for 49ers.

Even though Jeudy would be hard to pass on.

I agree. Passing on a WR all together in both rounds would seem tough, but I'm keeping in mind how their administration has sought to build the team (inside-out), Staley's age, Thomas's ability to potentially play guard for a season before moving to tackle, and of course the depth of the draft class at WR as opposed to the scarcity of legitimate tackles. I also considered their current group: Deebo is Deebo, but they seem to really like Bourne, and I'm not sure if they're going to give up on Hurd and Pettis just yet even though usage seems to suggest they could.

I think we see a record number of WRs taken in the 3rd-5th rounds, which is part of the reason why I didn't make one lol- becomes too complicated as WRs we had rated in the 6th will come off the board while someone like Bryan Edwards falls out. So if this were to go 7 rounds, I'd probably have them jump up to the 4th by sending a 5th and a future pick to draft an X receiver like Isaiah Coulter or John Hightower

On 4/3/2020 at 9:25 PM, C-hokie-ole said:

I am just curious but you have Indy moving back into the first round for a qb.  I do not see any other qb needy teams from their trade to 34, so why trade.  I am assuming you have someone thinking of jumping them so which team would that be.

Yes- I think a combination of other teams looking to move up and the allure of a 3rd year option would propel the move. 

On 4/4/2020 at 10:22 PM, beekay414 said:

Why would the Packers take 2 tackles in the first two rounds?

I think they take two guys they value highly and see where each fits best. Bartch's lack of length indicates he's likely best inside at G. He'd likely be a backup for his rookie season, but I think he'd replace either Billy Turner next year since they can get out of the contract, or Jenkins if he moves to C. Corey Lindsay is going to be a free agent after the season. Now I realize that GB has traditionally invested later picks in lineman, but Gutekunst has made it clear that he's not Ted Thompson. He's also shown a tendency to "stack" positions in the draft, but drafting multiple players in the same position group. I think he's going to prioritize the OL more than Thompson did, especially with Rodgers entering the 4th quarter of his career. 

The one thing that kind of throws this prediction into whack is their need for WRs and the Ricky Wagner acquisition, but Wagner isn't making much and again, the draft is flush with WRs deep in to the 3rd day.