The first three rounds

OneTwoSixFive

Just now, Norm said:

It pisses me off right after the season everyones like oh he'll go mid 2nd or late first and im like **** YA then i come back oh now hes right after Ceedee and jerry and im like **** this ****.

Got to remember that pre foru/twenty two, it's all about the hype and the conroversy. ****, ths board fell for it. We're on page twelvish of Jordna Love. 

Like dude's no going top twelve. 

1 minute ago, Norm said:

It pisses me off right after the season everyones like oh he'll go mid 2nd or late first and im like **** YA then i come back oh now hes right after Ceedee and jerry and im like **** this ****.

If he falls to Jacksonville at 20, we better get ahead of Philly. 

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Funchess?

I'll be honst. Totally gorgot about this dude. 

Put him on the same tier as MVS/Lazard 

AKA, I don't have any idea what this dude is going to do this year. I could see 300 yards. I could see 900 ayard.s. 

Who even knos. Our QB is a bipolar mess. 

5 minutes ago, Norm said:

I mean, it is. Pretty wild. Not saying I'd take them, i was more taking a stab at our depth. You got Fatness after them?

Now that somebody has explained *** to my drunk ***. This joke made me giggle. Big gan.

@Norm is funny in case anybdy missed it.

AI take backw hat I said about the corum quality. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Norm said:

No doubt, but everyones goes but what about 2018!!!!!!!!

YOU DONT THROW 60 TDS IN THE SEC ON ACCIDENT

How many ******* QBs in the SEC have 60 in a ******* career, idc who ya got.. that title game when he ran by some Clemson Lbs im like ****  can he kinda run now too? da ****

I feel like you and I agree on this. Slow *** QBs is dead. Minimally, you've got to be able to move a little bit.

All th haters down on Cam need to uck off. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Now that somebody has explained *** to my drunk ***. This joke made me giggle. Big gan.

@Norm is funny in case anybdy missed it.

AI take backw hat I said about the corum quality. 

Dude you made me ******* week tonight. lol

This is ******* great.

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

I feel like you and I agree on this. Slow *** QBs is dead. Minimally, you've got to be able to move a little bit.

All th haters down on Cam need to uck off. 

I'm always on your page, even if we don't 100% I know where you're coming from.

But boomers be like NORMS JUZT AGS NUTHUGGER

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Norm said:

You do have to remember this guys

lmfao

Alright, gonna take my time to tr yand explain this ****.

Draft is 4/25. 

Every post by every mock drarter before 4/25 is just for clicks. On 4/24 and 4/25 when pride is on the line. That's when they post what theiy've actually got from their sources. Until then, i's all abou those sweet sweet clicks baby. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Alright, gonna take my time to tr yand explain this ****.

Draft is 4/25. 

Every post by every mock drarter before 4/25 is just for clicks. On 4/24 and 4/25 when pride is on the line. That's when they post what theiy've actually got from their sources. Until then, i's all abou those sweet sweet clicks baby. 

Oh 100, I honestly didn't know what you meant but this has always been truth, all the sudden they get accurate later every ******* year. But they live in a BS world where "risers an fallers" and theyre just as good as NFL scouts. It's really gotten worse the last few years, like 2010ish, it was never THIS serious, now these guys are the ******* worst, but I know we've talked about this before too.