Build A City Mock Draft - Signup/Chat Thread (Filled, Draft Starts 4/14)

jcrell623

1 minute ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Oof skipped on a BB?

Yep, twice

1 minute ago, CHOMP_CHOMP said:

So then by your logic we might as well just wait until we catch up to slots at this point, since we are ahead lol. And it is very accurate, you have been OTC for the longest amount of time. Hey man, if the shoe fits. Its all good. 

oh and blow me.  

No, but you shouldn't be an asswipe on a fantasy board when I have no idea when the next pick is gonna be since we are ahead of slots.  I made my first pick before I left, and it came back around before I could make it back.  I picked as soon as I got home.

Sorry I have a job that requires travel on a Saturday that might put a cramp in your brackets of time around playing Xbox in your mom's basement and pleasuring yourself to old Miley Cyrus videos.

But, its all good.

• Like 1

Make sure you yell at him then. Or am i allowed to tell him to piss off also. 

I haven’t read through everything yet. Yours was just immediate and I saw it there. You can both chill out. It’s a Saturday. Social distancing or not, not all of us are around to get on to make picks, especially when time slots aren’t up yet to know when they happen. 

2 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I haven’t read through everything yet. Yours was just immediate and I saw it there. You can both chill out. It’s a Saturday. Social distancing or not, not all of us are around to get on to make picks, especially when time slots aren’t up yet to know when they happen. 

I was very calm maybe read everything first lol. I just mentioned the draft slows down at his slot, he came back and told me to piss off, so i said what i said. Its whatever. 

Edited by CHOMP_CHOMP

2 minutes ago, kurgan said:

Yep, twice

No, but you shouldn't be an asswipe on a fantasy board when I have no idea when the next pick is gonna be since we are ahead of slots.  I made my first pick before I left, and it came back around before I could make it back.  I picked as soon as I got home.

Sorry I have a job that requires travel on a Saturday that might put a cramp in your brackets of time around playing Xbox in your mom's basement and pleasuring yourself to old Miley Cyrus videos.

But, its all good.

@MikeT14 who is the uncalm one? lol 

You know nothing about me, and you can be an internet tough guy all you want. My guess is your an overweight angry married man, who hates his life and his fat wife. Probably disappointed in your "slow" children too. lol have a nice day man. 

I was very calm maybe read everything first lol. I just mentioned the draft slows down at his slot, he came back and told me to piss off, so i said what i said. Its whatever. 

Regardless of another posters actions you wrote what YOU wrote. It needed to be addressed. Was going to be the end of it too unless you want to keep going back and forth on it. Seems pointless to me. 

You know nothing about me, and you can be an internet tough guy all you want. My guess is your an overweight angry married man, who hates his life and his fat wife. Probably disappointed in your "slow" children too. lol have a nice day man. 

Leave the wives out of it. 

1 minute ago, MikeT14 said:

Regardless of another posters actions you wrote what YOU wrote. It needed to be addressed. Was going to be the end of it too unless you want to keep going back and forth on it. Seems pointless to me. 

Bruh he has since come back and now called me an asswipe. lol like im done with YOU. ha 

Just now, CHOMP_CHOMP said:

Its funny that you claim I am the internet tough guy yet you are the one making passive aggressive comments and then when called out, you cry to the mod.

Just like an old high school bully... but, go and cry like you did when you didn't get the draft your way too.  And be butthurt when someone else calls you on your BS.

1 minute ago, kurgan said:

Its funny that you claim I am the internet tough guy yet you are the one making passive aggressive comments and then when called out, you cry to the mod.

Just like an old high school bully... but, go and cry like you did when you didn't get the draft your way too.  And be butthurt when someone else calls you on your BS.

Awwwww did someone get bullied in high school. So you are fat! I knew it. 

3 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Guys. That’s enough. You both are receiving WARNINGS for this. Cut the crap and move on. 

Yo.... I'm a grown *** man, and I'm going to let it go if you deal with this crap.  I care about my rep on this board since I post in other places and have a high rep, but this cannot be un-responded to.  Just FYI