Build A City Mock Draft - Signup/Chat Thread (Filled, Draft Starts 4/14)

jcrell623

Just to provide more depth to the analysis of the Milwaukee Admirals...

The combination of Sidney Crosby, Patrick Kane, and Brad Marchand have combined for 778 points the last three seasons. 
If you throw John Tavares, my #4 scorer into that equation thats 1,010 points combined. That is not including defense, two of whom are in the top 15 among defensemen this season. 

Crosby, Kane, Marchand, and Shea Weber are my only four players on this roster over 30 years old...  in fact 7 of the 14 players on this team are 26 or younger. 

The only one who plays in a different position than listed on this squad is Tavares (C) who has taken whatever the hockey version of 'snaps' is at Left Wing. The current position I have him listed. 
3 of the 5 listed on the second team play on the same squad (Vegas) so they have familiarity. 

So there's my defense.
Hoping more people provide a little analysis on their squads as well. Mostly so I don't look like I'm begging for a vote, but also cause I'm not the most versed on the sport. I think it would help posters like me out a lot. 

I know the team seems old at the top. They are longer in the tooth from some  (most?)  of these first lines... but they certainly don't lack talent or youth. 

@Heymangold @RaykwonDaChef @festiveonion @BillsGuy82 @I_GET_SAX @djw4bucs @CHOMP_CHOMP @bcb1213 @kurgan @NickChowaniec - sorry again for the delay here.

thanks for running this for a few days.

I am down for our voting format, its easy and transparent. I'm not sure if we'll get full participant though. @I_GET_SAX still needs 3 football picks.

Do ya'll really think we should be voting for our own divisions, or the other 3?

My thought is lets give everyone until tomorrow at midnight EST to get their initial votes in, until Sunday to vote on who advances to the finals, and then  until Monday on who wins.

That work?

23 minutes ago, jcrell623 said:

@Heymangold @RaykwonDaChef @festiveonion @BillsGuy82 @I_GET_SAX @djw4bucs @CHOMP_CHOMP @bcb1213 @kurgan @NickChowaniec - sorry again for the delay here.

thanks for running this for a few days.

I am down for our voting format, its easy and transparent. I'm not sure if we'll get full participant though. @I_GET_SAX still needs 3 football picks.

Do ya'll really think we should be voting for our own divisions, or the other 3?

My thought is lets give everyone until tomorrow at midnight EST to get their initial votes in, until Sunday to vote on who advances to the finals, and then  until Monday on who wins.

That work?

I think we could vote for our own divisions. I'm sure everyone here won't homer it up 

• Like 1