Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

Just now, beezee said:

Yes, the people I've voted or mentioned.  Mookie and Jlash specifcally right now.

Okay, why them over anyone else who is low activity? Any hunches for options #3 and #4?

Just now, Woz said:

Okay, why them over anyone else who is low activity? Any hunches for options #3 and #4?

Because I don't like the way their posts have come off.  I saw one specific post of Mookie's as I read up that stuck out to me, but I'm not going to go back through 130 pages to find which one it was. And I've been onto Jlash from day 1, I just don't like the vibes from his posts.

Just now, beezee said:

Because I don't like the way their posts have come off.  I saw one specific post of Mookie's as I read up that stuck out to me, but I'm not going to go back through 130 pages to find which one it was. And I've been onto Jlash from day 1, I just don't like the vibes from his posts.

Attempt #2: Any hunches for options #3 and #4?

Just now, beezee said:

See above.  It's not about lack of activity.  If it was, there's plenty of others to choose from.

You're just being super vague. "Don't like the way they post" "Something stuck out... can't really tell you what it is though"

How you've been uneasy on their posts is how everyone else has been uneasy about your posts... so you're not helping us out much. Tell us why not to vote for you, but don't say you're busy because that's what they are saying too. Don't say their posts are sticking out to you because your posts are sticking out to us. Free yourself for 10 minutes and give us logical reason to not vote for you.

Just now, LionsFTW said:

You're just being super vague. "Don't like the way they post" "Something stuck out... can't really tell you what it is though"

How you've been uneasy on their posts is how everyone else has been uneasy about your posts... so you're not helping us out much. Tell us why not to vote for you, but don't say you're busy because that's what they are saying too. Don't say their posts are sticking out to you because your posts are sticking out to us. Free yourself for 10 minutes and give us logical reason to not vote for you.

If you want to say my posts have been coming off a certain way, I'm cool with that.  That's not the logic that's been used so far, though.

Yes, I'm being "vague" because I don't have the time to go find specifically the post that I read 50 pages ago.  I just don't.  If you don't want to accept that, I don't know what to tell you.

I've specifically said I don't have a logical reason short of claiming.  I know I've been vague.  I know I've been MIA.  I'm not oblivious to that.  And like I said, if the logic is "your posts seem scummy" then whatever, I can't argue that.  But this whole "bz has been skating by, bz has been inactive, bz can't retrieve the post he's talking about" is dumb logic that people are trying to pass of as legitimate reason as to why I may be mafia.  If anything, that should reflect negatively on them for clinging to such frail logic to try to get an easy vote.

19 minutes ago, beezee said:

lol.

#1 - I've not used a single excuse.  I've used a fact that I've mentioned from d1.

#2 - I'm not sensitive about people voting for me.  I just think it's hilarious when people use such braindead logic to do it.  Get gud.

#3 - I have to keep my mouth shut from saying what I really want to say ;)

ITs okay boo, you can tell me off in [spam]. How upset were yall when the hit deflected?

I have about 20 mins left before I'm gone for the night and won't be on next to any time tomorrow either (traveling 8+ hours home).  I won't be here for the night time actions and so if before I leave I'm still leading in votes, I'm going to just have to claim and hope that y'all do the smart thing and move elsewhere.  

Just now, beezee said:

If you want to say my posts have been coming off a certain way, I'm cool with that.  That's not the logic that's been used so far, though.

Yes, I'm being "vague" because I don't have the time to go find specifically the post that I read 50 pages ago.  I just don't.  If you don't want to accept that, I don't know what to tell you.

I've specifically said I don't have a logical reason short of claiming.  I know I've been vague.  I know I've been MIA.  I'm not oblivious to that.  And like I said, if the logic is "your posts seem scummy" then whatever, I can't argue that.  But this whole "bz has been skating by, bz has been inactive, bz can't retrieve the post he's talking about" is dumb logic that people are trying to pass of as legitimate reason as to why I may be mafia.  If anything, that should reflect negatively on them for clinging to such frail logic to try to get an easy vote.

Okay, let me help then: check page 100. There you'll find a listing of where everyone chatted in day one. You can then go directly to the pages where either gent chatted and then pull up the suspicious post.

2 minutes ago, beezee said:

Legit the only thing youve had time for is defending yourself. Youve been here for quite a bit right now and its just more of the same. 

How much mafia have you played?

Archived