Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

7 minutes ago, LionsFTW said:

At this point, we have to assume JMC is telling the truth with no CC through 4 days. Not sold on Sanchez being town though just because he knew what James role was. Seems like a silly way to clear someone. 

Did Sanchez note JMC's role before, or after, JMC claimed it himself?

12 minutes ago, LionsFTW said:

@james.mcmurry13, did you ever tell us why you sped up D1?

Didn't realize the VC malf was keeping up was wrong. When bucs was shown in the lead I chose to end night at 8, thinking as long as mercy was active we would either be lynching mafia or getting a good cleared/revived civ. But turns out he wasn't in the lead, it was tied, so then matts had to claim and tell us rag's role, then bucs claimed and malf pardoned him. So while we wound up with matts/rag cleared, and bucs un-cc'ed, it was sort of a cluster and looked bad. Speaking of looking bad, I didn't switch my vote to bucs (stayed on dome) because, even if the plan went down the way I wanted it to, it still would've looked bad on me if I had last second voted and made a move to end night and lynch a civ. That would've lost me what little clout I might have had at the time, and people probably would've thrown out a lot of the game-specific info I was giving.

Overall it just felt like a pretty weak move and I wanted to get it out of the way early, and in a way that would benefit us. In hindsight I guess it could've been better served to speed up the dome lynch day? But I wasn't sure I would live that long, and obviously there was no guarantee that we'd have such an obvious lynch that early.

11 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Did Sanchez note JMC's role before, or after, JMC claimed it himself?

Technically I never claimed. Sanchez said at the beginning of that day that he could clear Lucio, and throughout the day I sort of poked at him to see how he would react/see if I could figure out how he knew.

3 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Technically I never claimed. Sanchez said at the beginning of that day that he could clear Lucio, and throughout the day I sort of poked at him to see how he would react/see if I could figure out how he knew.

Does Lucio have a "partner", so to speek, in the game that would know who he is in here?

Just now, LionsFTW said:

Does Lucio have a "partner", so to speek, in the game that would know who he is in here?

No. There are two characters that are noted as "liking his music" (he's a rollerblading DJ), one of them is already hard-cleared (CWood-Orisa). But I don't think that would be part of the other character's role.

There's another theory I have that's still pretty weak, but possible. Don't want to say much more in case either character is a cover role.

Just now, james.mcmurry13 said:

No. There are two characters that are noted as "liking his music" (he's a rollerblading DJ), one of them is already hard-cleared (CWood-Orisa). But I don't think that would be part of the other character's role.

There's another theory I have that's still pretty weak, but possible. Don't want to say much more in case either character is a cover role.

Do you think the biggest possibility is that you were mafia investigated and that's how he knew? 

Just now, LionsFTW said:

Do you think the biggest possibility is that you were mafia investigated and that's how he knew? 

That would require two mafia investigations on night one. Seems even less plausible than the other theories.

On 9/29/2017 at 9:21 PM, Danger said:

The heroes of Overwatch surrounded @domepatrol91 with the intent of avenging their fallen comrade Mercy. He would pay for what had transpired.

98a52a9fc4f2649ba73f749b7b3a0d0ca7ce71fd

He was: Widowmaker
Power:  Venom Mine, reveals identity and powers of person who steps on it (person she targets)

Archived