Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

I don't understand why everyone thinks RMIB is mafia, but yet won't vote for him.

I'm inclined to go with TLO if it can gain traction. Lions is being shady, but the more I think about it I feel he is behaving like a certain civ power that has yet to be seen this game, so I'll trust him

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Mookie

I am heading out, and while I am telling you utley is mafia without a doubt, I do see the reason in letting him be the last mafia to go after if he is reaper and can survive lynches. However, we are taking an unneccesary gamble here, and I am against it but it seems Utley vote will gain no traction. Out of the inactive, Mookie comes off the most scum to me, if we're going that route I like lynching him the most.

Jumping on a bandwagon, then ghosting.

It's a classic mafia move. He is hoping that if he disappears he will be forgotten and people will focus elsewhere.

Why is nobody else with me on RMIB?

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

It's a classic mafia move. He is hoping that if he disappears he will be forgotten and people will focus elsewhere.

Cause you just voted for someone with like 4 comments.

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I feel if he is mafia, that's exactly what he wanted. Votes off of mookie and onto himself.

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Why would he want that?

It seems as though there is a role that would survive the lynch. So if we were voting the role that would have the extra hit, it would make sense to try and pull votes off of that player and onto the one that it would take a few nights to kill. Not only that but then you add in the utley claim/RMIB cc and you're looking at 3 to 4 nights before we actually figure out which one is which.

Just now, mission27 said:

Think again mofo

TLO is a complete scumbag though

Mission

If you were town, you should have let yourself get killed to save us the lynch.

You doing this is about as clear a declaration of being scum as I've seen.

Archived