Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

This game is so jacked up

We have 2 people claiming the same role, yet nobody is voting for them

We also have 2 people who red lettered a civ, yet nobody is voting for them

I'll be the first to admit I have had poor reads this game, but this is getting out of control.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Notice how he hasn't attempted to even try to add anything. Hasn't even tried to claim and have us make sense of anything. Just anger and pointing fingers.

And waiting for the first second of someone steering the lynch then he's caught up!

Host clearly said to stop claiming. I signed off last night and didn't read what happened between then and when I started posting again today. Anger? Pointing fingers?

Anger certainly isn't what I'm feeling, I've readily admitted I've played a poop game and haven't helped out town at all. I've been inactive, haven't read up and have zero reads. What I DO know is that TWO people are CCIng eachother and neither are getting any heat, nor pushing for eachother.

Thats odd and everyone seems to be ignoring it.

lol difference between being caught up and reading the page last night where Mission clearly states he knows TLO is mafia. If you think me knowing what happened on a span of 3 pages is read up...well...i dont know what to tell you.

I've probably read a total of 10-15 pages of this entire game. Clearly your minds are made up and I cant wait to watch you throw the game away because you're to incompetent to make reads outside of "he's super inactive man".

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

Host clearly said to stop claiming. I signed off last night and didn't read what happened between then and when I started posting again today. Anger? Pointing fingers?

Anger certainly isn't what I'm feeling, I've readily admitted I've played a poop game and haven't helped out town at all. I've been inactive, haven't read up and have zero reads. What I DO know is that TWO people are CCIng eachother and neither are getting any heat, nor pushing for eachother.

Thats odd and everyone seems to be ignoring it.

you should just claim at this point

I've been pushing Utley and he's been pushing me, I don't know what you're all on about. The only reason my vote hasn't been stuck on Utley is because I don't like wasting it on someone who doesn't look like he's gonna be lynched. The more split the votes are the more influence mafia has, obviously. 

The smart play is Utley but if mc Murray theory is right, then it will take 2 nights to lynch him. It will at least clear me.

Lets pick who we want to train between Utley and Mookie (myself too).

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

The host gave warnings to stop posting. If everyone is ok with me claiming and potentially giving Mafia an advantage, I will, but I think thats a stupid move. Especially considering it wont sway opinions anyway.

Actually it's already been stated that the host doesn't want people claiming just to claim. If you have pertinent info or need to save yourself it's fine

Archived