Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

You crack me up.

I'm just saying, don't be surprised if the final mafia turns up on someones "cleared" or "semi cleared" list.

Pardon me for trying to follow up on claims to make sure they are legit

6 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I'm just saying, don't be surprised if the final mafia turns up on someones "cleared" or "semi cleared" list.

Pardon me for trying to follow up on claims to make sure they are legit

So how did you read up on the "rhetoric" but missed the post that included the list?

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So how did you read up on the "rhetoric" but missed the post that included the list?

obviously I missed that post. the vast majority of posts discussing this say "______ is cleared" and its frustrating to not see somebodies reasoning, especially when much of the reasoning ends up being a stretch.

THAT is the part I am claiming to be dangerous. that people are "clearing" each other (and themselves) based on a stretch.

I don't even know how this turned into such a big thing.

Literally all I was doing was asking for clarification. 

I still think Lions is the 4th based on red lettering TLO, trying to push that Mookie wasn't mafia, and fading away as best as he can.

19 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I still think Lions is the 4th based on red lettering TLO, trying to push that Mookie wasn't mafia, and fading away as best as he can.

But it was already given .... within the posts you were asking about ....

40 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I might as well be mafia with how bad I played tbh

1 minute ago, LionsFTW said:

Touch, are we sure it's a good idea to civy suicide? If I do it, that's a for sure civy death for mafia. If I stick around, I can at least attempt to make sure I'm not lynched. 

That's up to you. Im not looking to make anyone do anything they don't want to. You're just not someone who's cleared or close to it at this point so you're on the list to be lynched soon. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

That's up to you. Im not looking to make anyone do anything they don't want to. You're just not someone who's cleared or close to it at this point so you're on the list to be lynched soon. 

Honestly, I don't see any benefit to him suiciding himself.  That's just one more civ the mafia has to kill off.

Archived