Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

Just now, Danger said:

Thanks for the 250 pages. Unfortunately I need to balance more appropriately in the future and construct roles that don't encourage people to claim as much. Not always direct, but the civs just had way too much info this game.

Do you think that came from all of the powers?

Just now, Danger said:

No it came from all the powers being single use, which meant "I am now useless may as well come forth"

Makes sense.

Perhaps add power delays a la the mafia had? The infinite pardons for Soldier 76 was probably a bit too strong.

The only true solid read I had was that RMIB was lying and a few of the civs. I pegged dome with my move and was leaning towards mookie being mafia. I also found the posts/thoughts that contradicted what he said. 

The last vote was complete paranoia. I started thinking maybe RMIB had an ultimate move that would kill people that voted for him. xD

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Stinks that mission went and inactive died, I was looking forward to chasing people around trying to figure it out.

What was with the last minute switching off RMIB about? I understood why you had FTW switch, but why did you?

Nevermind. Gotcha.

12 minutes ago, Danger said:

Thanks for the 250 pages. Unfortunately I need to balance more appropriately in the future and construct roles that don't encourage people to claim as much. Not always direct, but the civs just had way too much info this game.

Also need to be a bit more guarded with your interactions, IMO. 

Archived