Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

3 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I mean, that's every forum.  You're going to have guys who are just there to create issues.  I honestly haven't paid close enough attention to know what's the issue, but it's something we'd like to change.

Well, I know at least in the Lions forum the group of about 15 of us aren't really that active in there anymore. Years ago we use to get together every year and go to a lions game but a few guys moved out of state, some left the forum for reasons unknown. I think there's maybe 3 or 4 of those guys left.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I said most, plus you were cleared so there wasn't much dialogue to really create with you. I tried tossing around some fun theories but nobody wanted to discuss them. xD

gotcha. I always have a hard time getting into that kind of thing. Sounds fun but I lose interest quickly.

Honestly...I thought the utley was clear and I was gonna push mission that last day.  You got a bit tinfoil-y on us there.  

Well...if anyone else is interested, I need a new co-owner as my old one just took over his own team.  We drink and talk football.  

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Well, I know at least in the Lions forum the group of about 15 of us aren't really that active in there anymore. Years ago we use to get together every year and go to a lions game but a few guys moved out of state, some left the forum for reasons unknown. I think there's maybe 3 or 4 of those guys left.

That's how things went on our old forum.  The difference being that y'all owner is legitimately making serious efforts to better the forums.  So it will hopefully bring in new blood.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Honestly...I thought the utley was clear and I was gonna push mission that last day.  You got a bit tinfoil-y on us there.  

Well...if anyone else is interested, I need a new co-owner as my old one just took over his own team.  We drink and talk football.  

I excel at both of those activities.

4 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

You did?

Yea, I was poking through seeing what's up in the TIRT thread and saw a post about Stafford and how all Cooter did was baby him. Which is somewhat true to an extent but there's a lot more than that that's been worked on. I responded trying to start a conversation about it but never heard back. Although it's possible I missed the response too. xD

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I never actually planned on going for utley at all. I won't dive too far into details but there was a few reasons I did that. I was 100% sold that RMIB was lying even without any of utleys responses.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I never actually planned on going for utley at all. I won't dive too far into details but there was a few reasons I did that. I was 100% sold that RMIB was lying even without any of utleys responses.

...it was literally put into his first lynch that he was reaper.  Of course he was lying.  

Archived