Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

Just now, CWood21 said:

Honestly, it's come a LONG way since the Packers/Lions days...although the Lions forum kinda fell off.

It has sadly. Although, to be fair there was quite a few guys that were just riff/raff. I created a game day thread a few days ago for the panthers and I don't think it even got a reply for a couple days. We use to hit 100 pages in them threads a couple years ago. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I was trying to drum up some more conversation and see if we could get it to 4000 replies but all the active people were killed. :(

giphy.gif

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I have no clue what that is.

The Bizzaro Dynasty League (BDL) was created in the summer of 2011 during the NFL Lockout following the 2011 NFL Draft. A lot of us were really bored and were looking for something to keep us occupied. In the beginning the league consisted of 16 teams, that were composed of 2 NFL rosters mashed together. We manage a cap, trades, waivers, free agency, a draft and pretty much anything else that pertains to running a team. 

Lasting for years to come is what has brought us to this point. A group of posters from another forum have decided to migrate ourselves and our mock/sim/fantasy Dynasty League here because our current forum is dying. We chose FF because this was the place most likely to attract co-owners, potential new owners and just more interest in general. 

We're over in fantasy/sim/GM leagues.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

It has sadly. Although, to be fair there was quite a few guys that were just riff/raff. I created a game day thread a few days ago for the panthers and I don't think it even got a reply for a couple days. We use to hit 100 pages in them threads a couple years ago. 

I mean, that's every forum.  You're going to have guys who are just there to create issues.  I honestly haven't paid close enough attention to know what's the issue, but it's something we'd like to change.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

giphy.gif

The Bizzaro Dynasty League (BDL) was created in the summer of 2011 during the NFL Lockout following the 2011 NFL Draft. A lot of us were really bored and were looking for something to keep us occupied. In the beginning the league consisted of 16 teams, that were composed of 2 NFL rosters mashed together. We manage a cap, trades, waivers, free agency, a draft and pretty much anything else that pertains to running a team. 

Lasting for years to come is what has brought us to this point. A group of posters from another forum have decided to migrate ourselves and our mock/sim/fantasy Dynasty League here because our current forum is dying. We chose FF because this was the place most likely to attract co-owners, potential new owners and just more interest in general. 

We're over in fantasy/sim/GM leagues.

I said most, plus you were cleared so there wasn't much dialogue to really create with you. I tried tossing around some fun theories but nobody wanted to discuss them. xD

gotcha. I always have a hard time getting into that kind of thing. Sounds fun but I lose interest quickly.

Archived