Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

8 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

math is mafia. i'm like 80% confident in saying this. if he's not mafia go ahead & lynch me n2 if yall want, but i feel pretty good bout this. 

Why, because I said that you are mafia fin?

Mostly, I wanted to see how you would react when I said that.

Just now, MathMan said:

Why, because I said that you are mafia fin?

Mostly, I wanted to see how you would react when I said that.

kinda that's a part of it, but not just reactionarily (<--fake word?) saying you are because of that. this is just how you communicate and the kinda stuff you bring to light when you're mafia. many fellows have said i was mafia i was early on. leaning civ on woz. think ragonork (sp) is civ. forget who else said i was mafia. 

1 minute ago, jfinley88 said:

kinda that's a part of it, but not just reactionarily (<--fake word?) saying you are because of that. this is just how you communicate and the kinda stuff you bring to light when you're mafia. many fellows have said i was mafia i was early on. leaning civ on woz. think ragonork (sp) is civ. forget who else said i was mafia. 

Fake words is a very mafia thing. 

kidding

20 hours ago, MathMan said:

Not really.

Just that you are primarily referring to the mafia as Talon.

Which is true, but other people in thread are referring to mafia as mafia 

Could be a null tell, but if your character is a Talon, and you are in a Talon-named chatzee or group chat, you may be more likely to refer as Talon when discussing the bad guys.

On the flip side, you havent played mafia in a while, so i understand if your venacular is different

Homework assignment for everyone.

Here's a link to page 10 when I first mentioned how Woz was throwing around "talon"

Use fresh eyes to gauge whether Woz is civ or mafia.

NOTE: He volunteered to potentially be replaced. That says to me that he might have been mafia, and afraid he screwed up.

Utley is on my early scumdar.  Looking over his posts, they come across as a scum trying to skate through the early game.  Couple words here, couple there, nothing even remotely game-related.  I've seen scum do that to say they've posted without having to give any substance.  

Archived