Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

2 minutes ago, utley4568 said:

I am universally loved tbh.

But could you be scummier with that post about bandwagoning. I mean, you're usually way more thought out than that. You knew the response it would draw.

Or, based on your post about just having fun, you slipped up for once.

I knew the response it would elicit, and posted it anyway 

Whether people believe me is up to them

13 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

I haven't played mafia in 3+ years and it made me unnaturally happy to see the phrase WIFOM.

I am interested to get your take on my interactions with Utley.  

I don't like him consistently asking people what they think of him.

3 minutes ago, utley4568 said:

To clarify something, does everyone get a power? I'm cool with being a sacrificial lamb of sorts if we do. Would allow us to find some info about Malf. 

Dont claim, if we all claim this game will be over and thats not good for anyone. But, with out claiming, can you explain why you think it would give information on Malf?

3 hours ago, Jlash said:

Did I miss something where @woz said he was new at mafia? I keep seeing debate on him being new and him being a vet and I can't find anything other than tongue in cheek references. 

He's pretty active on a normal basis here, so something like that isn't going to stick out to me. Harping on the mafia/talon thing is getting old, and I may place a vote on him simply for using red text over and over.

white knighting

1 minute ago, beezee said:

I don't like him consistently asking people what they think of him.

He's my top scum read, but I don't know y'all, so want secondary opinions on y'alls behavior.  

2 minutes ago, utley4568 said:

To clarify something, does everyone get a power? I'm cool with being a sacrificial lamb of sorts if we do. Would allow us to find some info about Malf. 

For instance, this strikes me as a scummy post.  I would think that a townie would put up some kind of a fight against getting mislynched.  Whereas scum would post like this to appear like they are working with the group and for everyone's best interests.  It just looks fake and forced.

But I don't know y'all and maybe this is normal for utley.  

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Dont claim, if we all claim this game will be over and thats not good for anyone. But, with out claiming, can you explain why you think it would give information on Malf?

Because he's been fairly persistent on getting a bw started on me. Malf knows my game fairly well, he knows my activity levels very well. I should probably leave it at that.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

He's my top scum read, but I don't know y'all, so want secondary opinions on y'alls behavior.  

For instance, this strikes me as a scummy post.  I would think that a townie would put up some kind of a fight against getting mislynched.  Whereas scum would post like this to appear like they are working with the group and for everyone's best interests.  It just looks fake and forced.

Thats my apprehension to lynch Utley. I am mostly neutral on him.

Malf - The Jlash aggression post was scummy, but honestly I think he is to smart to make that mistake. I think he was just being an eagles fan (read: arse). 

We need to lynch UNT or Woz. Im good playing the game until night, but thats where the vote swing should go (IMO, obvi).

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

It seemed off to me too, but I don't know utley either

Archived