Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

4 hours ago, MathMan said:
  4 hours ago, utley4568 said:

Alright, cool. Mine could be fairly important later on, but I think it might be more important to find out as much info as we can about you right now. 

4 hours ago, utley4568 said:
4 hours ago, MathMan said:

Since you know you are going to flip civ (right?), no information on me would be revealed other than "Malf led a BW on a civ"

Which, if you are civ, you already know.

So FYPOV, you aren't finding any more information out about me.

I may vote you again.

That's fine. But since I'm fairly openly telling you what I am and how I can help, it's more than "Malf led a BW on a civ." 

I'm forgetting that Utley can be good at faking roles.

His role description here doesn't really make sense, so I'm starting to not believe him again

2 minutes ago, LionsFTW said:

How about this... I could care less whoever is everyones top 4. That was stupid for bucs to even bring up.

I do, however, want to do a group excercize. Everyone list a name that you think would give the most information if lynched....

Edit

3 minutes ago, LionsFTW said:

How about this... I could care less whoever is everyones top 4. That was stupid for bucs to even bring up.

I do, however, want to do a group excercize. Everyone list a name that you thing would give the most information if lynched....

mathman

Ragnarok - 5 (mission, utley, beezee, touch, Cwood

Woz - 4 (TLO, dome, Mookie, matts

mathman -3 ( jfin, lions,  ET80,
bucs -3 ( Cwood, Woz,  Sanchez
dome - 1 (james
matts - 1 (RMIB
Sanchez - 1( ksj
ksj - 1 (bucs
hockey - 1 (mathman

Utley - 1 (Ragnarok

no votes:
Hockey
JLash

This has been the best Mafia D1 I have ever participated in. Let's not ruin it. This should be an information lynch 100%. If we lynch somebody that doesn't tell us anything based off previous posts, then we wasted it.

Once again, who do you all think gives us the most information if lynched?

Archived