'Last Chance' Mock - Discussion

dcat

1 hour ago, WNCRavensFan said:

Made the pick for KC.

Same people are OTC/on-deck.

Good pick and great attempt to snipe me too but I'm grateful you left me the better play making RB.  Thanks bro, because the Tampa Bay Bucs need to give their 2 years of Brady a much better toy at RB.  One who can catch and make the plays ala James White only quicker, faster, more elusive and possibly better hands too. He and Ronald Jones will make for a productive and dangerous tandem backfield.  

Denver interested in moving back.

Hey...  if anyone wants to trade up to the the current pick (#46)...

please send me your offer.   

Denver OTC so we'll give it 30 minutes before submitting pick.  Either way, the next pick will be due at 11:00.

11 minutes ago, dcat said:

Denver interested in moving back.

Hey...  if anyone wants to trade up to the the current pick (#46)...

please send me your offer.   

Denver OTC so we'll give it 30 minutes before submitting pick.  Either way, the next pick will be due at 11:00.

I think the holdup with Chicago is we were discussing a trade, and I passed out last night 

And they haven't gotten on yet this morning

1 minute ago, Cbrunn said:

I think the holdup with Chicago is we were discussing a trade, and I passed out last night 

And they haven't gotten on yet this morning

what hold up?  Bears picked Pittman at 43 and next pick is 50.  We are on 46 (to be entered shortly w/no offers).  I am the hold-up at the moment.

Edited by dcat

For the 46th pick the New York Jets select Denzel Mims, Wr out of Baylor University.1181126367.jpg.0.jpg

Mims may just be the answer to the Jets’ offensive struggles. With the injury/uncertainty of Quincy Enunwa and the departure of Robby Anderson the Jets are desperate to get Sam Darnold a wideout target. Mims has speed, length, and great hands. Paired with their first round lineman choice, the Jets are starting to answer their franchise’s lingering questions. 

@Daniel OTC

@dcat on deck

• Like 1

Just now, dcat said:

wrong thread

Yeah, getting tagged and seeing the selection threw me.  I put it in the other thread too, this is just here for...uh...ease of discussion.

Thanks Jets, if yall didn't take Mims, I was gonna have a serious dilemma.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

Yeah, getting tagged and seeing the selection threw me.  I put it in the other thread too, this is just here for...uh...ease of discussion.

Thanks Jets, if yall didn't take Mims, I was gonna have a serious dilemma.

you hear that @NJWolverine2?  50-50 Mims would have been gone!  Good little trade there.