'Last Chance' Mock - Discussion

dcat

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

Actually, the Titans have three seventh round picks, and are looking to move up.  PM me if you're interested.

We're not gonna get to the seventh but I'll listen to other offers to move down 

Edited by bcb1213
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, WNCRavensFan said:

And here I thought you didn't like Van Jefferson Dcat :P

smoke screen.   OK I'll fess up...  I like V Jefferson.  Just not for the NY Jets.  Having a dad-son coach player relationship is fine for 10 year old pee wee leagues but not for the NFL. (actually it's not even a good idea for kids sports...  been there, done that for baseball).   

Edited by dcat

25 minutes ago, WNCRavensFan said:

I like Anfernee Jennings more than Terrell Lewis.  Good pick there.

Also Darrynton Evans is an interesting small-school RB prospect.  Very fast, very productive.

Love him late to the Ravens. Dude has “good bye” gear!  Lol

Looking at each tam's draft, I see that the Vegas Raiders are done with the draft.  It's always brutal for the first completed team because it is the first to be critiqued in its entirety.

1.12 - CJ Henderson
1.19 - T. Higgins
2.52 - Z. Baun
3.81 - Ashtyn Davis
4.121 - K. Vaughn

The failed pee test is what got Baun down to 52.  I really wonder how that plays out with him on Friday.  Forget Thursday for him now.  Higgins was your default choice for WR I know because I snagged Ruggs just before you, so nice pivot to Henderson/Higgins.  Had Ruggs been there at 12, what would 19 have been (assuming Henderson not there)?   Davis is a solid pick for 3rd round.  

I know you won't be able to reply for a while, and good luck with today's adventures (stay safe),  so no hurry to answer.

Edited by dcat