'Last Chance' Mock - Discussion

dcat

3 minutes ago, dcat said:

Hennessey was taken at 51

we've all been using this since it started:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZIRa11rblJG6nuqGQvpX9NluGyz5TuGOcIfmqLHkYQM/edit?usp=sharing

Take a look at the tab at the bottom that says "Available Players" and post your pick, as long as it is not one of the two I'm posting right now..  We're going to move forward

So, am I OTC now, or are you about to post the picks before?

38 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Aight. I’m gonna wait and see if anyone wants to trade up. @swoosh, now’s the time if you want.

If no one responds by 11:40, I’ll just make the pick.

He only has 228 & 105 left.  Not much capital to move up much from 105.  And we don't do future year picks here because it is monopoly money in these things.

Edited by dcat

19 minutes ago, dcat said:

He only has 228 & 105 left.  Not much capital to move up much from 105.  And we don't do future year picks here because it is monopoly money in these things.

I know. We had messaged about it. I never got word if he was gonna pull the trigger, so I just picked my BPA.

2 hours ago, WNCRavensFan said:

KC picks are in.

Is SLCbear having problems?

I was targeting both of those those picks and almost picked Jordan Elliott over Lawrence at 76.  He's going to be good.  Good IOL pick as well.

@SLCbear gave us 2 picks for houston that were already taken and then asked us for a list of all players taken.  I gave him the link for the spreadsheet that is posted in all the threads and haven't heard back.  

I'll make the pick for Houston in a minute or two.  Can't really call it a "consensus" because it'a the opinion of 1, me.    

Edited by dcat

9 minutes ago, Gopher said:

Sorry... Juggling a bunch of things today, and have had very little time to spend here.  

No need to apologize.  I'm just striking out on trading down because my picks come at the wrong time.  Eh, could be worse.  I do have Cleveland, Mdubuike, and Moss.

Edited by Daniel