Small Town Values

The Winner Is?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. The Winner Is?

• Ravens
    • Jags
    • Football

4 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Also Flacco benched for Mallett... Where is everyone who told me that flacco wasn't a below average qb? Dude is as overpaid as it gets at this stage of his career. Unbelievable.

I'm tempted to bump at least 10 quotes from an old thread for this.

Do it man. Bump 10 threads for one game you didn't watch. That's always a cool and smart move.

5 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Also Flacco benched for Mallett... Where is everyone who told me that flacco wasn't a below average qb? Dude is as overpaid as it gets at this stage of his career. Unbelievable.

I'm tempted to bump at least 10 quotes from an old thread for this.

Not sure if this is a joke or not but didn't he get "benched" when it was like a 30+ game when it was mid 4th quarter?

3 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

From the AFC, I'd only pick the Steelers and Pats as having a better shot at a SB in the next 3 years (including this one where we are eliminated).

Coward move eh?B|

RavensDefense3 wrote:
MrOaktown_56 wrote:
RavensDefense3 wrote:
If our OL pans out, we could very well be SB contenders.

Even for you this is way too premature Laughing

How so? A top 5 defense and a above average offense(like I said, if the OL pans out) with playoff Joe at QB is extremely dangerous. No team wants to face us in the play offs and that includes the patriots, who are again the favorites from the AFC, after that, the 2nd tier is Chiefs, Raiders and Steelers. All of them are very beatable and have flaws. Raiders have bad defense, Steelers have bad defense, and Chiefs have bad offense. ( We also played a 3 point game against the Raiders, and went 1-1 against the Steelers last season) And our whole team plays better in the play offs, not sure if it's a coaching staff thing or what, but we rise to the occasion, so that would make already a very great team, a SB contender.

Danand wrote:

You can look at that Matt Ryan guy, who had great games, nice stats, but had to have a great oline and more offensive targets and a better defense to actually produce the same result Flacco has. 

Sry, but you guys can't actually explain, why Flacco has the accolades he has, unless you give him the credit he is due, and that is what annoys you so much.

Jags were only down 6-3 to the Titans at halftime but then they took us to the woodshed and throttled us in the second half.

i was very surprised at the offense today. Thought we would score about 10 points. Our defense is legit. Hopefully everyone is able to stay healthy because our depth isn't very good.

2-1 with the Jets up next. I'm not use to this. It's been 10 years. 

Archived