Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread Discussion

kgarrett12486

Just now, Lil' Shorty said:

So OJ is a Buc 2020 I guess. I don’t see him being traded until week of trade deadline now. I think he and Gronk will be used to block a lot when we want to run the ball.

He's probably far more valuable than anyone we could draft at this point. Especially with the emphasis on Brady.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Of course he will. Our strategy is just to throw as many Day 2  DBs as we can at the wall and see what sticks. Probably have to get rid of premium draft picks MJ Stewart and Evans to make room for this years new second round safety but oh well. At least we got Ke'Shawn Vagn in the damn 3rd round ... But we'll give Licht an A because Whirfs happened to be the 4th tackle who fell to our laps. Maybe the trade up was key I don't know. Usually a Licht fan but not liking this draft so far.

Just now, SBucfan said:

Of course he will. Our strategy is just to throw as many Day 2  DBs as we can at the wall and see what sticks. Probably have to get rid of premium draft picks MJ Stewart and Evans to make room for this years new second round safety but oh well. At least we got Ke'Shawn Vagn in the damn 3rd round ... But we'll give Licht an A because Whirfs happened to be the 4th tackle who fell to our laps. Maybe the trade up was key I don't know. Usually a Licht fan but not liking this draft so far.

Stewart isn't good. And Evans can't stay healthy, which is just as bad. Premium picks or not, they shouldn't/might not be playing.

Count your losses as soon as you can and move on. No sense in holding onto guys and hoping they'll be good/healthy when multiple years seem to point to the opposite.

Hate on Licht for the picks. But he has never wavered from moving on when something doesn't work.

• Like 1