Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread Discussion

kgarrett12486

I think Licht is off the hook for Evans and Stewart. The more I think about it the more Im realizing he really isnt calling the shots in the draft room. Mike Smith and company most likely advised on those bums. And he was a bad DC for us

He trusts his coaching staff way too much IMO. I’d like a GM that has his own ability to pick talent. Whatever he got us Brady/Arians so I’ll live it with for now.

Evans and Stewart are non salvageable draft picks. Aguayo too. 3 second round picks that are out the league in less than 5 years. Brutal

1 minute ago, indifference said:

I think Licht is off the hook for Evans and Stewart. The more I think about it the more Im realizing he really isnt calling the shots in the draft room. Mike Smith and company most likely advised on those bums. And he was a bad DC for us

He trusts his coaching staff way too much IMO. I’d like a GM that has his own ability to pick talent. Whatever he got us Brady/Arians so I’ll live it with for now.

Evans and Stewart are non salvageable draft picks. Aguayo too. 3 second round picks that are out the league in less than 5 years. Brutal

Like I've said before. Licht has been AMAZING at getting guys the coaches want. I don’t know if they're guys he's wanted. But if you want someone, Licht gets it done. And doesn't **** us over in doing it.

And that's A+++ GMing.

• Like 1