NFL Draft Thread: Day 3

1 minute ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Sad whats going on where hes at. 1 surgery a day. Sayin its hard to tell someone with a brain tumor that its currently considered elective cause of what theyre dealing with.

Yeah, my stepfather needs a stent behind his knee for a blood clot and it's considered elective now.  There is no telling when it would be considered mandatory.  Could be years from now, could be a month, could be tomorrow.  The doctor is checking in with him on a consistent basis though, so thats good. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Yeah, my stepfather needs a stent behind his knee for a blood clot and it's considered elective now.  There is no telling when it would be considered mandatory.  Could be years from now, could be a month, could be tomorrow.  The doctor is checking in with him on a consistent basis though, so thats good. 

Damn that's sad. My girlfriend’s dad has lung cancer but he's been able to go to the hospital to get treatment when he’s gotten  bad the last month. Last time he was there only him and her were allowed in the room where he was. They were isolated.

Edited by turtle28

2 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Sorry to hear that. I wasnt even aware such was happening.

10 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Good luck guys it’s crazy times man prayers for y’all’s families there’s so many unknowns but hopefully we start hearing really good things!!

2 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

Good luck guys it’s crazy times man prayers for y’all’s families there’s so many unknowns but hopefully we start hearing really good things!!

Thanks RIP. Same to you.

Edited by turtle28