NFL Draft Thread: Day 3

6 minutes ago, e16bball said:

It just gets so old, I live right in the middle of Ravens Country or Purple Nation or whatever other else they call it — and I’m so tired of them being so well-run and so successful all the time. I did get much credit with the lady friend for landing a rare Lamar jersey right before Christmas last year, so I appreciate that at least. 

But seriously. Thus far, they’ve drafted Patrick Queen, JK Dobbins, Justin Madubuike, Devin Duvernay, Malik Harrison, Ben Bredeson, and now James Proche. That’s ridiculous.

Yeah, 100% agree on this. My best friend is a Ravens fan, another one is an Eagles fan and they're the types that are way, way homers. Can't even discuss football with them bc they're so arrogant about their team.

That being said, per usual and much to my dismay they've had a great draft!

3 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

LOL at listening to Harbaugh.  They lined it up and it all played out the way they wanted it.  Such a great front office and scouting department.  Shame we can't have such nice things. 

I'd take a Chase over a Queen though! Badum ching!

1 minute ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Yeah, but they are at the point where, no matter who the assistants are, they are developing talent across the board.  They don't even need to draft the Chase Youngs of the world.  

True. Hopefully we get there. We have a better coaching staff now that has done a good job of developing talent too.

It's also amazing what one season can do to change a perspective. Let's not forget that at the beginning of the 2018 season when Flacco was doing awful Ravens nation wanted HarBaugh fired.