2020 Draft Day Thread

Bobby816

4 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

This actually looks like it has potential - everyone here can get better too, sans Winters

Gotta give JD credit for seeing how bad the OLine was and completely putting the focus on fixing it fully, not put a bandaid on it.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Abe56 said:

I think Gase is gonna want a smaller speedy one, kind of like Albert Wilson or Grant like he had in Miami

So i would look out for  Darnell Mooney of Tulane, Quez Watkins of Southern Miss, Isiah Coulter of Rhode Island as well

Darnell Mooney for sure, He could be our pick in the 5th.

Just now, SDotNova said:

The only thing we haven’t done that most fans wanted us double up on WR. Aside from that, we’re pretty good. Maybe even trade a pick for a higher round 2021 pick. Next year’s draft is likely going to be legit also. 

There’s still WRs I like though. So I’ll wait and see. And I think I was bigger on WR depth assuming we went OT at 11 (like we did) and drafted a guy I didn’t care for much at 48 (which we drafted a guy I really like at 59).

So while I still would like to add a WR for depth... it’s not a necessity for me now.

Mims, Perriman, Crowder, Doctson isn’t awful. But not good either.

5 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

The only thing we haven’t done that most fans wanted us double up on WR. Aside from that, we’re pretty good. Maybe even trade a pick for a higher round 2021 pick. Next year’s draft is likely going to be legit also. 

All in all that's my only gripe with this draft (well and the Becton pick). Even the cynical cant complain too much. 

Edited by Colt45fool

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

There’s still WRs I like though. So I’ll wait and see. And I think I was bigger on WR depth assuming we went OT at 11 (like we did) and drafted a guy I didn’t care for much at 48 (which we drafted a guy I really like at 59).

So while I still would like to add a WR for depth... it’s not a necessity for me now.

Gabe Davis is STILLLLLLL the only WR to go today.  MWHAHAHAHAHA

Just now, Bobby816 said:

If crowder gets hurt (likely) sam is throwing to herndon and ryan griffin. 

Im not betting on a rookie and two busts to lead the receivers haha. 

5 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

While you're right, I also didnt expect to get a WR with as much potential as Mims. That lessens the slight. disappointment.

With that said, I'm not giving up hope on Tyler Johnson in R5

• Like 3