Pick # 139 is in: CB, Amik Robertson, Louisana Tech

RaidersAreOne

15 hours ago, G said:

Jim I was having fun (and drunk lol) I thought the Joker 'why so serious' would have conveyed that but it didn't. I remember back in the day we had a poster name CrapTackula or something like that. 16-0/19-0 were the predictions and I think JaWalrus Lack-O-Muscle was our QB then.  It's about having fun especially when it's needed most. Say hello 2020 get the laffs, smiles while you can because in a few months it's going to get worse. The roller coaster I'm on I try and keep away from others when I'm down because I don't need to spread that but when I'm up I'm going to let it fly. So if you see me go to extremes it's just that and not me being Bipolar. Though tht wouldn't have been the first time I've heard that term thrown around. LOL 😁 Think of me as a former E-tard who was excellent to roll with back in the day. Now I just try to chip off the crust and not overeat the 'memberberries.' 

I didnt catch the JOKER joke at first.  my follow up was only meant to express i wasnt criticizing anyone in particular / i wasnt singling single poster out.

we all have bipolar tendencies, your not alone.  it's all good Brother!  embrace the madness.

• Like 1