> 2021 Draft Prospect Thread <

Kiltman

Tyler Lockett is basically the same weight coming out, but a bit taller.

DeSean was super frail coming into the league. He still is, but not like back then.

I'd be willing to bet Rondale or DeVonta with their frames/size could both be successful in the slot and at the X position for us, but you are betting on them as outliers. I think what Moore showed us as a true freshman and DeVonta showed us the last 2 years is good enough to bet on them, but I get the concern over injuries though with our track record.

11 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Rondale Moore is one of the strongest WRs pound for pound so....

So...what? His bench press and squats have nothing to do with him being durable or being built sturdier than Tyreek. Tyreek is built to take a beating. Rondale isn't. And Tyreek is still over an inch taller than Rondale.

I like Elijah in the slot a lot. He ain't doing crap outside.

Edited by Jeezla

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

So...what? His bench press and squats have nothing to do with him being durable or built sturdier than Tyereke. Tyreke is built to take a beating. Rondale isn't. And Tyreke is still over an inch taller than Rondale.

Bruh... what are you talking about? Rondale is built even more than Tyreek was.

This was a training shot from last month.

So if Rondale isn't built for NFL contact, then DeVonta might as well go undrafted.

If he is injury prone then so be it, but I don't think it'll be due to his size and whether he can take the hits or not.

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Bruh... what are you talking about? Rondale is built even more than Tyreek was.

In the torso and arms. Tyreek has a bubble butt and thick legs. That's how you survive in the NFL under 5'10". Not by having a huge chest, back, and arms.

Edited by Jeezla

2 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Rondale is still someone who can help a team, but I'm not taking anyone 5'7" in the first round. Mid round 2, sure, but no 5'7" dude is ever going to be a #1 WR, even if they get 1000 yards.

I never said I wanted him first round, but if he's there in the 3rd or they wanna trade up to late 2nd cause he's fallen that far, then I'd be on board. I get what you are saying though. Most guys under 5'10" are never gonna be WR1. You can argue Tyreek at 5'8" is for KC. Although Kelce is the top target. You could also say Steve Smith at 5'9". Rondale isn't as good as any of those guys, but he has the ability after the catch like both those guys. 

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

I never said I wanted him first round, but if he's there in the 3rd or they wanna trade up to late 2nd cause he's fallen that far, then I'd be on board. I get what you are saying though. Most guys under 5'10" are never gonna be WR1. You can argue Tyreek at 5'8" is for KC. Although Kelce is the top target. You could also say Steve Smith at 5'9". Rondale isn't as good as any of those guys, but he has the ability after the catch like both those guys. 

Kelce is WR1. They way defenses play Tyreek when Kelce isn't on the field is totally different. Lots of teams put their #1 cb on Kelce. Either way, Tyreek is a unicorn. Rondale isn't.

10 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Tyreek is built like a RB. Rondale is built like a buff WR.

usa_today_11300688.0.jpg

Is he built as much like a RB as Hill with the bubble butt and a bit thicker thighs too? Nah

But, he's well proportioned and muscular throughout his whole body. I don't see an issue with his build. If he's just prone to injuries, then well that is unfortunate.

Not sure what the debate is - Moore couldn't handle the wear of the Big 10. He's not going to handle the wear of the NFL for 17 games. 

He can be as buff, big, thick third, jump high, leap far, bench press a whole town and run fast but his durability and size are giant problems. Let him be someone else's problem. 

• Like 2

• Kiltman changed the title to > 2021 Draft Prospect Thread <