> 2021 Draft Prospect Thread <

Kiltman

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Are you allowed to trade with division rivals on TDN's mock draft machine? I offered the Football Team like 45-60 picks from 2021-2025 and it still wouldn't let me trade with them and they were the team moving up like 12 spots lol.

Im glad they put the realism in there a bit. Sounds like maybe they went a bit too far though ha.

• Like 1

Take the most talented offensive player with the 1st pick. The Cowboys have elite WRs that we need to supply our sophomore quarterback with like Chase or Pitts. The other young WRs like Reagor/JJAW/Quez/JH need to find their place behind our top dog. Like Green Bay.

We signed a safety in Harris. I think draft a corner with the 2nd rounder. Howie took 2 linebackers last season so what is the use in taking more. Sign a vet at MLB rather than drafting another.

This has the makings of a O/D-line type of draft after the first 2 picks. 

5 hours ago, Wentz2Ertz said:

Take the most talented offensive player with the 1st pick. The Cowboys have elite WRs that we need to supply our sophomore quarterback with like Chase or Pitts. The other young WRs like Reagor/JJAW/Quez/JH need to find their place behind our top dog. Like Green Bay.

We signed a safety in Harris. I think draft a corner with the 2nd rounder. Howie took 2 linebackers last season so what is the use in taking more. Sign a vet at MLB rather than drafting another.

This has the makings of a O/D-line type of draft after the first 2 picks. 

With the broncos signing fuller there is a real chance no defensive play goes top 10 this year.

16 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I think Dallas goes corner but I can see the argument for tackle there

Yeah I think corner makes the most sense, but if one of those top two tackles are there they probably should take them. Hell they could just take the USC kid if PS and Slater are gone.

At this point it doesn’t look like he’ll be anywhere close to 10, but I wouldn’t have put it past Jerry and Co to go for Pitts.

Bengals were in on Golladay before he signed with NYG. There's a decent chance they take Chase over Sewell, assuming MIA doesn't take him. We might just need to pray for Pitts.

Edited by Jeezla

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Bengals were in on Golladay before he signed with NYG. There's a decent chance they take Chase over Sewell, assuming MIA doesn't take him. We might just need to pray for Pitts.

Hopefully they wait til rd 2.

I’m fine with that, as long as we got one of them. Pitts to me is way more of a unicorn so that’d be fine.

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

smh thats ridiculous his bicep is basically at the first one like what.... didn't know he was only 5'7", but not sure it really matters as he has ridiculous strength and tackle breaking ability and we already knew he was mostly gonna be a slot.

Surprised he didn't hurt himself jumping. 

On a serious note - dude is too small, he's never going to be able to hold up throughout a full NFL season. 

• Kiltman changed the title to > 2021 Draft Prospect Thread <