> 2021 Draft Prospect Thread <

Kiltman

Did a PFN Mock. Go ahead Roast Me, I dare you

TRADE! Bears get Pick 6

Eagles get pick 20, 2nd Round Pick, 4th Round pick, 5th Round pick and the Bears’ 2022 1st Round pick

20- Rashad Bateman WR Minnesota

37- Nick Bolton LB Missouri

52 (from CHI) Creed Humphrey C Oklahoma

70- Tyson Campbell CB Georgia

85- - Amon Ra St Brown WR USC
143 (from CHI)- Shaun Wade CB/S Ohio St

150- Chub Hubbard RB Okla St.

156 (from DAL) Elerson Smith DE Northern Iowa

164 (from CHI) Caden Sterns S Texas

189- Tre McKitty TE Georgia

224- Mustafa Johnson DT Colorado

225- Justin Hillard LB Ohio St

234- Sam Ehlinger QB Texas

240- Cole Van Lanen OT Wisconsin

43 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

TRADE! Bears get Pick 6

Eagles get pick 20, 2nd Round Pick, 4th Round pick, 5th Round pick and the Bears’ 2022 1st Round pick

I like most of it. The Panthers and lions usually trade with me and end up giving up 2 or 3rds to move up a couple picks. When the qbs fall. Sometimes you can get both to trade. Trade from 6 to 7 and again 7 to 8. You end up with some serious ammo in 2nd and 3rd

23 hours ago, Scalamania said:

Surprised he didn't hurt himself jumping. 

On a serious note - dude is too small, he's never going to be able to hold up throughout a full NFL season. 

Yeah the dude that squatted well over 3X his body weight as a true freshman is too small. If he's too small, then so is DeVonta Smith.

He's gonna be in the slot for the most part, so I don't see that as an issue. Obviously I wish he measured in at 5'9" at least. He's never gonna have the biggest catch radius with the lack of length, but he has incredible hops and some of the best YAC ability. I will say he didn't look as explosive when I saw him this past year, so I wonder if he's all the way back.

But, yes obviously injuries are of note on his scouting report. You could easily see a guy who hasn't suffered injuries in college just have bad luck or become "injury prone".  I would have him in the top 50-60 and I think Sirianni would love someone with his YAC ability in the slot. He's not the only one there is a lot of good YAC threats, but Moore has the best tackle breaking for a smaller slot that I've ever seen. Not sure we would be a candidate though unless we took QB at 6 and then really liked Moore and wanted to take him in the 2nd. I highly doubt that all happens, so you guys are probably in luck. Don't think he'll be there for our 3rd round pick at 70, but if he was I'd run that pick in.

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

TRADE! Bears get Pick 6

super realistic. Probably exactly what happens on draft day,

Rondale is too short, and I don't mean he's a rapper from Oakland. Marquise Goodwin and Taylor Gabriel are the only similar height guys I can think of who have had any sort of success. Marquise and Gabriel also aren't known for their durability. Doesn't matter if he squats 900 lbs and benches 600. 5'7" is 5'7". 

Just now, Jeezla said:

Rondale is too short, and I don't mean he's a rapper from Oakland. Marquise Goodwin and Taylor Gabriel are the only similar height guys I can think of who have had any sort of success. Marquise and Gabriel also aren't known for their durability. Doesn't matter if he squats 900 lbs and benches 600. 5'7" is 5'7". 

Tyreek Hill?

9 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:
13 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

super realistic. Probably exactly what happens on draft day,

It's pretty solid. Not sure Humphrey would be there at 52, but that's a nice pick if he is.

That's probably within 10 picks of where Humphrey goes. It's a very good draft (besides big time reaching on Nick Bolton), I just don't think it's realistic.

Edited by Jeezla

6 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Tyreek Hill?

the former RB turned WR, with thick thighs? Also measured 5'8 1/8" vs 5'7"? Rondale is stronger than Tyreke, but Tyreke is built sturdier in the butt/legs, and was used to taking a beating from playing RB (and also handing them out to baby mamas)

Edited by Jeezla

• Kiltman changed the title to > 2021 Draft Prospect Thread <