Take the Wonderlic Test for S and G’s

Ty21

I got a 31 while maybe a little bit intoxicated, and basically just skipped almost all of the math questions because i didn't feel like doing them, but still didn't quite finish.  lol.

Some of those questions are straight up moronic though.

Like...

47. The hours of sunlight in September is most similar to the hours of sunlight in which month?
 July
 March
 October
 August
 May

The actual **** does that have to do with anything?  Like...the differences vary by latitude and especially hemisphere, to the point that either answer could be right, depending on where you take the test.  lmao.

5 hours ago, Tugboat said:

I got a 31 while maybe a little bit intoxicated, and basically just skipped almost all of the math questions because i didn't feel like doing them, but still didn't quite finish.  lol.

Some of those questions are straight up moronic though.

Like...

47. The hours of sunlight in September is most similar to the hours of sunlight in which month?
 July
 March
 October
 August
 May

The actual **** does that have to do with anything?  Like...the differences vary by latitude and especially hemisphere, to the point that either answer could be right, depending on where you take the test.  lmao.

But the answer is March. Because that’s when the equinoxes are. September and March. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, scar988 said:

But the answer is March. Because that’s when the equinoxes are. September and March. 

lol.  That makes sense.  Owned.  Was definitely not in the headspace for that.  I are dumb.  Was looking at that question like...wtf this is dumb...but didn't get to reasoning that out.  lol.

3 hours ago, Tugboat said:

lol.  That makes sense.  Owned.  Was definitely not in the headspace for that.  I are dumb.  Was looking at that question like...wtf this is dumb...but didn't get to reasoning that out.  lol.

I instantly went there. Haha