Take the Wonderlic Test for S and G’s

Ty21

4 minutes ago, theJ said:

Got a 35.

I only got one of those, and i smashed it.  Wish i had more.  But I think doing woodworking and trying to figure out joinery has prepared my brain for that.  

What slowed me down was doing all the math questions without a pen and paper or calculator.  I probably should have followed their advice and grabbed a sheet of paper beforehand, but i was feeling lazy.

You combine us we get a 50.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, theJ said:

Got a 35.

I only got one of those, and i smashed it.  Wish i had more.  But I think doing woodworking and trying to figure out joinery has prepared my brain for that.  

What slowed me down was doing all the math questions without a pen and paper or calculator.  I probably should have followed their advice and grabbed a sheet of paper beforehand, but i was feeling lazy.

Yeah I did my math in my head too

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theJ said:

Got a 35.

that's burning too much time on one question for me.

if my brain didn't automatically start working on it as i was reading it and just went "uhhhhh, read that again" i just guessed and moved on. 

Just now, Dome said:

that's burning too much time on one question for me.

if my brain didn't automatically start working on it as i was reading it and just went "uhhhhh, read that again" i just guessed and moved on. 

I probably should have done that.  I think in only got to question 37 or so, IIRC.  So i was killing it, but too slowly.

13 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

I scored a 25. I spent a lot of time on the math and cube questions that I just started answering a lot of questions without really reading the questions much.

But that 50% is better than I did in my organic chemistry class and pre-calculus class back in 2013 so there's that.

No worries, that’s approximately what I’ve come to expect out of a Vikings fan

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Tyty said:

No worries, that’s approximately what I’ve come to expect out of a Vikings fan

Have you noticed that no Atlanta Falcons fans have taken the test yet?

poor bastards can't even read.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Danger said:

Also every time there was a problem involving money, I wasn't certain if when they said profit, if they actually meant profit, or rather revenue, so I'd have to calculate for both.

I ran into that on one too.  The sunglasses problem.  I spent way too much time on it.