2021 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

7 minutes ago, FreshPrince said:

After you mentioned his accuracy yesterday I was really hoping to wake up to parsons haha 

looks like he’s hit 3 of our last 5 first round picks though so he’s due for a miss tonight

Drafts are so incredibly unpredictable. The average mock gets about 25% of the picks correct. And most of those are the first 6. 

Edited by BayRaider

30 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Didn't Kolton struggle going from LT to RT then played better when he switched back? And Penn was terrible going from LT to RT. 

Kolton was actually a better RT in college.  That is why I thought we were going to have him on the right and let Parker learn behind Penn on the left for a year.  It made sense but Cable stepped in and moved everyone around.  He was right about Miller on the left but he ruined Penn's last year and he could not have made a worse decision about Parker.  Looking back I still think we should have have Miller on the right and Parker on the left.  That decision on its own ruined the 2018 season.

Just now, drfrey13 said:

Not saying your wrong but I thought Leatherwood's negatives are exactly what you would want a RT's strengths to be.

Just now, Devilshark69 said:

I realize anything can happen, lol. However, if this was the pick I’d be pissed!

I'd be pissed as well but he's a 3 year starter from Alabama so I wouldn't be surprised. 

3 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

my blind hope is we learn from these mistakes..... lmao! Cmon man , I’ve been a fan for 45 yrs.....nuff said? Lol!

Has anything about our personnel moves this off-season shown that Mayock/Gruden have any plan or idea what they're doing when building a team? 

29 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Has anything about our personnel moves this off-season shown that Mayock/Gruden have any plan or idea what they're doing when building a team? 

So far they have showed they have no specific plan. They literally draft players from Alabama, Clemson, and Ohio State and hope it sticks. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

So far they have showed they have no specific plan. They literally draft players from Alabama, Clemson, and Ohio State and hope it sticks. 

So there's a chance we could draft Trevor Lawerence, Mac Jones, or Justin Fields...

350.png