Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

15 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@HoboRocket

Need your input

I'm willing to claim if that makes everyone else do it. However, it's unlikely that it will. I'm all for going through the list of suspects and having them claim or die, including me, but we should go from most suspicious to least suspicious, to make it more likely that we catch someone. We don't want scum waiting until the end so that they know what invented roles are safe to claim...

We also could just avoid the whole claiming caboodle and start working our way through the list. That said... I believe buff. So I'd roll with MD4L as my top suspect, and one of either Dome or Matts next, off the top of my head. I feel like one of them just did something suspicious, too. I'll check back and then elaborate.

Oh, and it was Matts that did something suspicious, btw. His conviction has seemed slightly off the last fifteen pages or so. And then his refutation of Buff's claim without elaboration seems to be a red flag... And then you add him clearly stalling for time on top of it...

Alright, so I had to check for the green light. You know, cuz I'm part of a set.

That's right, folks. I'm:

Dragon-Slayer Ornstein. Dark Souls Boss aligned. I'm a mason. That's why I don't have a move. My ability is sharing a chat with Executioner Smough.

7 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Alright, so I had to check for the green light. You know, cuz I'm part of a set.

That's right, folks. I'm:

Dragon-Slayer Ornstein. Dark Souls Boss aligned. I'm a mason. That's why I don't have a move. My ability is sharing a chat with Executioner Smough.

5 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Thoughts? Reactions? Short poems?

Hmmm, that's suspect unless its 1 person imo...either way it explains your change in game play from last game