Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I believe you @Matts4313

Who you think the last one is?

ehh no clue. I told you I stopped reading up. Which is why I am fine with my lynch. Its failtown, but people have been repeating this rhetoric for like 4 days now. So lets just finish it.

PS: Ive finished Black Sails and am ready for that game. I have moved on to Legion. This show is super weird. Aubrey Plaza is nails her creepy role.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I'm thinking its Matts and Md4L

I still say there is a mafia not in the chat and Md4Ls claim makes little since as town imo 

I believe one of Swag or MD4L could be Independent. I lean Indy for MD4L.

I just don't care because Indy roles don't affect our wincon, we know Swag isn't Mafia, and MD4L will have to out himself to win if he's Mafia.

One thing that does bother me is that Solaire hasn't been claimed by anyone, and he's easily the most recognizable character from the games, so either A) Whicker left him out, B) he was one of the Chosen Undead, or C) someone is fakeclaiming.

20 minutes ago, Blue said:

I believe one of Swag or MD4L could be Independent. I lean Indy for MD4L.

I just don't care because Indy roles don't affect our wincon, we know Swag isn't Mafia, and MD4L will have to out himself to win if he's Mafia.

One thing that does bother me is that Solaire hasn't been claimed by anyone, and he's easily the most recognizable character from the games, so either A) Whicker left him out, B) he was one of the Chosen Undead, or C) someone is fakeclaiming.

Man the support here for the people you’re helping is brutal.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

If you can call people terrible because the decisions they’re making then you make this decision. Lol.

35 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

ehh no clue. I told you I stopped reading up.

• Like 1

My favorite part of this endgame scenario is that Tk3 apparently hasn't used his ability yet, and there's not many abilities he could have at this point. Most of them are either worthless or hilariously bad for scum.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I haven’t read the thread much. I’ve been on 3 of the 4 consecutive non town votes. So even doing the same thing you’re doing, I’ve proven you can be successful with the strategy.

What have you done that leads me to believe we can trust you?

5 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I haven’t read the thread much. I’ve been on 3 of the 4 consecutive non town votes. So even doing the same thing you’re doing, I’ve proven you can be successful with the strategy.

What have you done that leads me to believe we can trust you?

lmao. I was on all of those same votes homie. In fact, I helped nail forge.