Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

Just now, Blue said:

I thought that's what you were saying, but I wanted you to say it clearly so I didn't make a case based on a misunderstanding.

I'm pretty sure Swoosh didn't choose himself to target on N4. Tk3 asked Orca whether his N4 ability was a watch or a track. The only reason he would ask that is if Tk3 redirected Swoosh.

If we lynch Swoosh and he comes up Town, we know Duff is lying, so we lynch him tomorrow. If he comes up Town, then I don't know what the **** is going on.

Didnt you ask him and he said no about redirecting Swoosh?

2 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Why swoosh?

Because you've cleared me and MD4L as Town. Orca was not aligned with Forge, so he's Town. Orca and Pickle Rick are aligned, so Pickle Rick is Town. Pickle Rick is in a mason with Hobo, so Hobo is Town.

If you're Town, the options are literally Swoosh and Swag. Swag has claimed a Lord Soul, of which we have reason to believe there are four in the game.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Because you've cleared me and MD4L as Town. Orca was not aligned with Forge, so he's Town. Orca and Pickle Rick are aligned, so Pickle Rick is Town. Pickle Rick is in a mason with Hobo, so Hobo is Town.

If you're Town, the options are literally Swoosh and Swag. Swag has claimed a Lord Soul, of which we have reason to believe there are four in the game.

And you believe that? 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Didnt you ask him and he said no about redirecting Swoosh?

No. He said he didn't redirect Mission on N2. It's one of three explanations for why there wasn't a kill on N2. One of the other explanations is impossible to prove for certain because Dome is dead, and another is impossible to prove for certain because we don't know what abilities Mafia had at the start or from the Golem Core.

6 minutes ago, swoosh said:

1 blue

2 tk3

3 @The Orca? please confirm

4 who is the 4th? 

Yeah I'm Four Kings...this is why Mwil needs to just discern info for himself when it has no bearing on the day or can easily be figured out without announcing everything in thread and tunnel on someone else

Josh also announced in thread I had a Lord Soul on like day 2 or 3 xD. It's how I knew he was town and suspect of Counselor 

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

No. He said he didn't redirect Mission on N2. It's one of three explanations for why there wasn't a kill on N2. One of the other explanations is impossible to prove for certain because Dome is dead, and another is impossible to prove for certain because we don't know what abilities Mafia had at the start or from the Golem Core.

N2 Mission "killed" Swag though....unless he is lying and that's why there was no kill

Just now, bigbadbuff said:

From what I’m reading it looks like Blue can clear the twins. If that’s true and hobo is telling the truth and what i know about MDL and i clear us, that leaves swoosh or swag. Swoosh has been in here defending him self 

Look, here's the thing. If you're Town, you know that MD4L and I are both Town. Which means that scum need at least three more Night phases to win. If the game is still going after lynching Swoosh, we lynch you so that Town knows everyone is 100% confirmed Town except Swag. Then we lynch Swag the next Day phase.

He literally can't win if you are Town.