Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

6 minutes ago, Whicker said:

What did the Indy dynamic add to this game? 

Well this game we dont know their wincons and dont know how they were playing to it. Personally, if KSJ really met his wincon, probably should have been announced right?

Generally speaking, it gives someone a goal specific to their alignment that they need to achieve to win, many different variations of a wincon. With this adds an extra element to both town and mafia to determine how they are playing, why they are playing that way, what's their wincon, how should they treat them etc. It adds an extra dynamic to all sides that complicates the strategy of the game making it more difficult overall. It's fun to play as and fun to figure out, at least from my perspective 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Why would I not be serious?

I personally wouldn’t use the phrase “making a play” to refer to someone outing their info, I would reserve that for someone who has crafted a plan and making a play to whatever goal they intended on reaching 

His play makes sense. His posting in the game is his play considering posting is playing the game. 

What exactly is the point of pointing this out exactly? What are you hoping to accomplish exactly?

Just now, The Orca said:

Well this game we dont know their wincons and dont know how they were playing to it. Personally, if KSJ really met his wincon, probably should have been announced right?

Generally speaking, it gives someone a goal specific to their alignment that they need to achieve to win, many different variations of a wincon. With this adds an extra element to both town and mafia to determine how they are playing, why they are playing that way, what's their wincon, how should they treat them etc. It adds an extra dynamic to all sides that complicates the strategy of the game making it more difficult overall. It's fun to play as and fun to figure out, at least from my perspective 

Okay well, In my opinion, Indy roles and second mafia groups. And third mafia groups. And any form of others friendly or otherwise, ruin mafia. They take away from the fun in games. They make the game more about individuals 

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Like what exactly is the point of pointing out how I said “the play” instead of “his play” or whatever. Is it to sow distrust in my words? Or to actually begin a case that I could be scum?

It’s just pointing out that you phrased it in a way I wouldn’t have and wanted to point it out 

so yeah, I guess to sow distrust in your words 

Just now, Dome said:

It’s just pointing out that you phrased it in a way I wouldn’t have and wanted to point it out 

so yeah, I guess to sow distrust in your words 

Okay. Why? Why point out that specific thing versus the vernacular that other people have used that may not be the exact literal definition that you do crave?

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

His play makes sense. His posting in the game is his play considering posting is playing the game. 

What exactly is the point of pointing this out exactly? What are you hoping to accomplish exactly?

I think you need to smoke again 

you seem very high strung 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Okay well, In my opinion, Indy roles and second mafia groups. And third mafia groups. And any form of others friendly or otherwise, ruin mafia. They take away from the fun in games. They make the game more about individuals 

Which given how some people play, how some people lack the commient, and how some people lack the activity, isnt that good on occasion?

Just now, Whicker said:

Okay. Why? Why point out that specific thing versus the vernacular that other people have used that may not be the exact literal definition that you do crave?

Because I wanted to point it out this time 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Why me? 

Because you are the one that said it... I can’t exactly blame swag for something you said now can I?