Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

7 minutes ago, Dome said:

Because I wanted to point it out this time 

Because you are the one that said it... I can’t exactly blame swag for something you said now can I?

Okay. Just making sure this isn’t going to be an every day thing where I actually have to like proofread my posts or something in fear of the big bad Dome 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Okay. Just making sure this isn’t going to be an every day thing where I actually have to like proofread my posts or something in fear of the big bad Dome 

No promises 

you say some pretty outlandish stuff tbh 

“Raiden, the God of Thunder, was also asked personally by Shang Tsung, and Raiden himself boasted that ‘all those who would oppose Raiden would be crushed.’ He took the form of a mortal in order to participate in the tournament.”

Sounds like Raiden is PGO.  I hope roleblocker blocked mission and we can keep that person hidden for now.

Mission is great with me, but the one thing that scares me is that he claimed scum/angled for a lynch knowing that he’d survive because he’s GF, meanwhile he implicated me for an easy mislynch because “That’s something mission would do...out his entire faction.”

He sets up pickle as well, or maybe even tells the truth about him for WIFOM.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Mission is great with me, but the one thing that scares me is that he claimed scum/angled for a lynch knowing that he’d survive because he’s GF, meanwhile he implicated me for an easy mislynch because “That’s something mission would do...out his entire faction.”

He sets up pickle as well, or maybe even tells the truth about him for WIFOM.

I will gladly spend a lynch finding out exactly where Shang Tsung is. Especially if the alternative is lynching town