Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

Okay. @Dome

This post is 100% serious. If you take it any other way, you are wrong. 

I went back and read. I see what your post was saying NOW. I liked that post BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY. I did NOT at the time, get that. I DO NOT GET THOSE TYPES OF THINGS IN THESE GAMES. I need those things pointed out to me. 

• Like 1

Just now, Whicker said:

You are wrong. 

Fine... but in the future if you find you self in a spot where people don’t trust you, I don’t want to see you throwing a fit because people don’t listen to you often enough

you can’t have it both ways, and I know I’ve seen you angry that people wouldn’t listen.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I guess mission could be dumb enough not to realize his PM said Mwil visited Pickle Rick, not the other way around, but since he came up Tracker, I'm skeptical that he's quite that dumb.

I think his move is correct

mission isnt dumb, he just sometimes couldn’t care less if what he says is accuracy 

I bet he got his claim right though 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Fine... but in the future if you find you self in a spot where people don’t trust you, I don’t want to see you throwing a fit because people don’t listen to you often enough

you can’t have it both ways, and I know I’ve seen you angry that people wouldn’t listen.

I just don’t get you man. It’s got to be the internet. But we communicate on 1000% different wavelengths 

Dome - Town (lolcleared)

Josh

Pickle

Daboyle - Liu Kang, Town (nameclaimed)

Orca

Buff

KSJ - Scorpion, Indy (fully claimed)

Swoosh

Blue - Town

Rags - Town (invest)

Mwil - Shao Khan, Town (nameclaimed)

Malf/Whicker 2.0 - Kano, Town

Swag - Town (hates you all)

Hobo

UNT - Rain, Town (census taker)

Sooooo 4 out of Josh/Pickle/Orca/Buff/Swoosh/Hobo are scum unless Ragnarok was godfather and invested as Town.

Just now, Whicker said:

I just don’t get you man. It’s got to be the internet. But we communicate on 1000% different wavelengths 

That’s fine.

I’m just saying you’ve gotten frustrated that people won’t listen to you when you were sure of yourself. You can’t say other people give you too much credit when you’ve already argued the opposite. 

I mean, you can, you just won’t have much credibility on either front.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I'm gonna ride and die with those Town reads until all 6 of the unknowns are dead, so don't even bother trying to get me to lynch one of them.

I’m Johnny Cage

im ******* cool 

add me to your list 

• Like 1