Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

That was just the final straw, not the whole reason people were going to policy lynch you.

Also, i'm sure you didn't hit 2 vanillas that refused to help.

Well, no. As I pointed out in reasons 3-6, I had concerns that he could be converted or used as a distraction later because of his status as a mod cleared player who would be a great conversion target... reasons 1 and 2 are why I gave myself the alloance of hitting the mod cleared player.

I could have also hit our doctor or a different power role.

Is ironic though lol

Just curious if you follow me, did odd turn into even as well?

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

@Pickle Rick

naz wasn't modkilled... he voted.

ruh roh

No idea if he was.

If you killed him at night it should be down at the bottom and with a writeup unless you are scum and have a ninja kill or something 

Ruh Roh

Edited by Pickle Rick

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Is ironic though lol

it's really not though...

you often think its ironic/hypocritical when people views moves and reads differently depending on who is making them, it's usually not either of those things.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

No idea if he was.

He wasn't. He voted.

What right would matts have to modkill him?

If you killed him at night it should be down at the bottom and with a writeup unless you are scum and have a ninja kill or something 

I did kill him at night... I have no idea why matts does the things he does in his games. 

Edited by Dome

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Naz was killed. He was innocent child. 

Mission was the lynch. He was Smoke/Town Tracker.

Late at night, striding across the island, the moonlight cast its glow on the rippling musculature of a might four-armed warrior. Soon he had reached his prey, calling out to him: “Earthrealm’s fate is sealed, Blue!”

“Not yet, we fight until the end”

“Like the Breaking Benjamin song? I like it, that’s my go-to song when-”

He was interrupeted by a flying tomahawk directed at his head, which of course he easily caught in one of his many hands that were attached to the ends of his four arms. As in, he had one hand at the end of each arm, not like each arm had a bunch of hands coming out of it. That would be gross.

Their combat raged for several minutes, but soon the great many-armed warrior had Blue pinned to the ground.
But then, a pair of nunchucks struck him in the back, forcing him to release blue. “I know who you are, Pickle Rick, and I am ready for you!”

The combatant took one look at the new challeneger and began backing away into the darkness. “I will give you a warrior’s death” the creature said as it left the battlefield.

Blue is still alive

A man with metal on his face and carrying an edged blade approached his target. "Finish Him" The target spun around and uttered his final words, "It's Malf, I told you all I'm the cop, look at my posts" The man used a heart-ripping finishing move to kill his target. Whicker is dead he was Kitana, Cop, Town aligned

kano-mortal-kombat-animated-gif-5.gif

Any chance the innocent child was setup to die after 2 days?

Edited by The Orca
  • Like 1

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Tha was not the terms of his survival if I'm right 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

so matts just killed him for what reason then?

what argument are you making? matts is just killing people cause he wants to?

1 minute ago, Dome said:

it's really not though...

you often think its ironic/hypocritical when people views moves and reads differently depending on who is making them, it's not either of 

He wasn't. He voted.

I did kill him at night... I have no idea why matts does the things he does in his games. 

No, it is ironic for sure 

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Plausible.

if true, i should have gotten something back saying I failed to kill him... 

and if he was going to be host killed anyways why would matts tag him and ask him to vote?

Just now, Dome said:

so matts just killed him for what reason then?

what argument are you making? matts is just killing people cause he wants to?

You just made that aruguemnt.  The terms were vote and play if I'm right.  Ask Matts not me 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

You just made that aruguemnt.  The terms were vote and play if I'm right.  Ask Matts not me 

I don't know what "vote and play" looks like if not...voting and talking to people in the thread, both of which he did.

To a much, much greater degree than people like Hobo and Buff, who are conspicuously not dead.

• Like 1