Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Shocking. Then vote me and be done with it. 

9 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@Blue 

Going back to last game and process of elimination

Buff

Daboyle

Their claims, intent to help solve the game, info contradicted by presumed town

This assumes no tricky business and a 3rd cop would be overpowered given the tracks, watches, and whatever dome is

Also, a 3 shot Gov now for Buff lol

I play to win the game. Most logical first at this stage

To assume you are lying means Bcb is. Given Josh was killed I assume 100% there is an odd night vig. Process of elimination. You are below Buff and Daboyle in likeliness given the rest of the claims, info, and thread play

Stay focused if you are town. Never sacrifice yourself to a lynch unless it catches scum or directly makes sense 

I'm probably the only person thinking you are scummy, so you arent being lynched 

Just now, bigbadbuff said:

Who should i have pardoned? Not being sarcastic genuinely asking as someone new to the game 

Well, BCB N1 as the claimed vigilante saves Town and shows you are town/pro town Indy at worst.

• Like 1

Just now, bigbadbuff said:

I think hobo is scum. Do you?

Not really. I did early on, but that was explained by his role and alignment claim. I'd list him 3rd behind you and Daboyle. Mwil actually moves down a bit for today lol

Why do you think he is scum?

• Like 1

@Blue genuine curiosity:

Why do you believe there is a game mechanic that fits characters being good or bad?

I’m the quintessential bad guy and Town. It stands to reason that Liu Kang could be the opposite.

Theres enough to piece together to fit some of our characters but not others. For example, Bcb 1.0 and SwAg 1.0  don’t fit at all, neither does Kano, but Sonja and Cage would be good/are good, and Raiden would fit governor (ensures balance and fairness).

Goro as scum strongman and obviously Shang Tsing fit too, but I don’t believe there is a character game solving metric here.