Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I assumed N1 nothing happened because mission was the GF trying to draw out roles and trolling (I specifically tagged blue, SwAg, dome, and touch about this issue/thought)

N2 I tried to kill pickle because I thought he was a PGO. 

So you thought Pickle was scum after D2?

1 minute ago, Blue said:

huh

Yeah. 

swag confirmed it after my claim, now he’s hamming up his assault on my character for orca 

I don’t know if I got swags role as a host error or what. I’m supposed to get a copy of the lynched players role.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Yeah. 

swag confirmed it after my claim, now he’s hamming up his assault on my character for orca 

I don’t know if I got swags role as a host error or what. I’m supposed to get a copy of the lynched players role.

So the writeup and first page are wrong?

If you people think that scum have their every-Night kill, which they can flavor any way they want, and the ability to get additional kills from both the odd and even Night Vigilantes, I give up trying to win this game.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

If you people think that scum have their every-Night kill, which they can flavor any way they want, and the ability to get additional kills from both the odd and even Night Vigilantes, I give up trying to win this game.

Fine. Let's lynch the 3rd cop Daboyle