Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don’t know.  Dome, were you able to pardon yourself in Matt’s last game?  BBB hasn’t said anything about that though.

He liked my post where I said he could just do that to clear himself.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I’m going to ride or die with Blue just because he’s the last person in this game who is making a concerted effort to make logical sense of any kind.

tenor.gif?itemid=14560747

1 minute ago, Blue said:

KSJ. Is. A. Liability.

As long as I'm alive he isnt. If Daboyle and Buff are mafia, then we can lynch Pickle tomorrow and game is over. Dont screw around with indys. At least 1 indy had a town role,  so there is evidence they can be town friendly and I hate to make it clear, but as long as I'm alive, KSJ siding with mafia is nullified basically 

Just now, The Orca said:

tenor.gif?itemid=14560747

As long as I'm alive he isnt. If Daboyle and Buff are mafia, then we can lynch Pickle tomorrow and game is over. Dont screw around with indys. At least 1 indy had a town role,  so there is evidence they can be town friendly and I hate to make it clear, but as long as I'm alive, KSJ siding with mafia is nullified basically 

You realize this is exactly why you aren't going to live to endgame, right

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

That was a pretty damn good game absent the dumb dragon and night watch mechanics

I'm not complaining about the dragons, I won because of the dragons

Night Watch was just grossly incompetent, so I like to think they were just roleplaying