Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

5 hours ago, Whicker said:

I don’t see any way Malf doesn’t get strung up today. I need very plain words in any explanation to the contrary 

It makes no sense to lynch him.

I don’t know why you do these things.

No, I’m pretty sure Whicker is Town, he just does this type of thing.

The issue is that we probably do have 5-6 Mafia or an upward limit of 5-6 if it’s a Cult-like game, or Matts gave us an alternative WC game because he didn’t learn his lesson that his creative design for Mafia is terrible; and we already have at least two Independents.

So, of the remaining people, how many are all Town, competent, and active?  Yeah.

• Like 1

My comment actually wasn’t directed towards Whicker. He’s been active and consistent with his reads and moves. We essentially have 4-6 posters who are completely inactive and/or trash posting, BBB and Swoosh habe essentially made no real effort to scum hunt, Blue, Ragnarok, and Touch I’m still waiting to grab this game by the horns either way, and and I feel like I’m forgetting about 2-3 others off the top of my head. 

I don’t even blame Whicker.  He’s right that bcb was awful, but there was enough there to give pause, as there is with Malfatron.  Just wish he would stop providing a platform for people like Rick.

I have/had no issue whatsoever on the BCB push until he hardclaimed. As scummy as Malf was at points (IMO), he was spot on about claiming a vig makes zero sense for scum, and yet four other people aside from Whicker, not named Mission, went that route.

8 hours ago, Blue said:
8 hours ago, Blue said:

Malf, how familiar are you with Mortal Kornbat?

@Malfatron

8 hours ago, Blue said:

And you still thought it was a good idea to claim Kano after Sonja Blade was declared an Innocent Child role?

source.gif

Malf may very well be scum, but this isn’t the reason why. I had to get confirmation from Matts about my alignment in light of who I am, and that’s how I knew almost immediately that this was likely a bastard variation setup. Just for what it’s worth.

Theres enough in this game to seem on the surface that it’s a legitimate setup while having enough wrinkles to go a variety of ways.

Scorpion and Sub Zero as others fits, as does Sonja Blade being a cleared civ and us having to defeat Shang Tsung.

However, in light of who I am, there is likely to be a lot of other wrinkles to throw us off if taken at face value. I’m unsure if there are red herrings, so I don’t have reason to believe it’s a full on bastard setup, but I’d be leery of character claims, as they likely mean nothing.

Edited by MWil23
Malf, not mad

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Mad may very well be scum, but this isn’t the reason why. I had to get confirmation from Matts about my alignment in light of who I am, and that’s how I knew almost immediately that this was likely a bastard variation setup. Just for what it’s worth.

Theres enough in this game to seem on the surface that it’s a legitimate setup while having enough wrinkles to go a variety of ways.

Scorpion and Sub Zero as others fits, as does Sonja Blade being a cleared civ and us having to defeat Shang Tsung.

However, in light of who I am, there is likely to be a lot of other wrinkles to throw us off if taken at face value. I’m unsure if there are red herrings, so I don’t have reason to believe it’s a full on bastard setup, but I’d be leery of character claims, as they likely mean nothing.

Character claims in this game specifically actually have to be taken with extra caution considering the nature of some of their lore and ability. My only thing with Kano is he's pretty much outright a villain so that part confuses me quite a bit.

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

Character claims in this game specifically actually have to be taken with extra caution considering the nature of some of their lore and ability. My only thing with Kano is he's pretty much outright a villain so that part confuses me quite a bit.

From the movie, absolutely, but I’d also argue that he’s more ambiguous, as he’s a mortal, and the mortals need to win in order to save earth from total annihilation, even though he’s a criminal and earth enemy of Sonja.

Even Raiden is an enigma, as he’s a god who is essentially a referee of the tournament to ensure “fairness”, but then in order to restore balance competes eventually as a mortal.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

From the movie, absolutely, but I’d also argue that he’s more ambiguous, as he’s a mortal, and the mortals need to win in order to save earth from total annihilation, even though he’s a criminal and earth enemy of Sonja.

Even Raiden is an enigma, as he’s a god who is essentially a referee of the tournament to ensure “fairness”, but then in order to restore balance competes eventually as a mortal.

But then does this become being more aware of the immortals or what?

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

No, I’m pretty sure Whicker is Town, he just does this type of thing.

The issue is that we probably do have 5-6 Mafia or an upward limit of 5-6 if it’s a Cult-like game, or Matts gave us an alternative WC game because he didn’t learn his lesson that his creative design for Mafia is terrible; and we already have at least two Independents.

So, of the remaining people, how many are all Town, competent, and active?  Yeah.

I, for one, am cleared town 

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I had to get confirmation from Matts about my alignment in light of who I am, and that’s how I knew almost immediately that this was likely a bastard variation setup. Just for what it’s worth.

Groundbreaking imo