Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Not following (no knowledge of teh source material)

In Magic: the Gathering Mafia, the win condition was essentially “kill Nicol Bolas.” There was only one mafia group that contained Nicol Bolas

In Dark Souls mafia, the win condition was “keep the Chosen Undead from getting the Lord Souls.” There was only Chosen Undead. 

This game the win condition is “elkiminate Shang Tsung.” So there is only one mafia group containing Shang Tsung 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Then read it a third time.

So you’re telling me there’s more than one mafia group but we only need to eliminate one dude from one of them to win? What kind of game design is that? 

Just now, Whicker said:

So you’re telling me there’s more than one mafia group but we only need to eliminate one dude from one of them to win? What kind of game design is that? 

No.  And I’m done responding to you.

Just now, Whicker said:

Look, I didn't even get an alignment or win condition in my role PM. I'm not asking hard questions here about the setup.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

This game the win condition is “elkiminate Shang Tsung.” So there is only one mafia group containing Shang Tsung 

Can he not recruit in any way? Is that not a possibility?  Would him recruiting fit the source material?