Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Look at this mission.. Swoosh doesnt even respect you as a poster. 

like I said, I got the top 10 on my board. I consider tlo/mission one and I did not fathom someone could be so evil to split them up. mission is a top 10 talent, but I'm not letting go of daboyle.

the audacity you have to throw me that offer after i threw you a bone is telling. we will use this as fuel to take you down. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I want this to be a competitive game, of Mission is going to straight up throw comps right away I’m going to lose interest.

tells you what kind of leader you have tbh. willing to make bad moves in the interest of the team just for a troll job. sorry you got selected to the wrong side. 

• Like 3

Just now, swoosh said:

tells you what kind of leader you have tbh. willing to make bad moves in the interest of the team just for a troll job. sorry you got selected to the wrong side. 

You said I’m outside of your top 10, you’re no better.

the challenges that are set up, thankfully, mission can not throw. the worst that he could do is not participate in them and that'll probably get him voted out really quick, so tbf if he is being a weenie about it you can vote him off

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Why would swoosh trade for someone on your team who has pledged to throw comps? 

You made your bed matts

I cant tell if you are being serious.

Just now, swoosh said:

Why is drafting missions a bad move? 

If you really want him offer someone who actually will play. 

1 minute ago, Shady Slim said:

the challenges that are set up, thankfully, mission can not throw. the worst that he could do is not participate in them and that'll probably get him voted out really quick, so tbf if he is being a weenie about it you can vote him off

Absolutely untrue 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I want this to be a competitive game, of Mission is going to straight up throw comps right away I’m going to lose interest.

Oh it will be bc you all have the power to fix it when you lose the first comp.  Not bc of mission mind you but bc your team is just so.....what's the word.....

BAD 

xD